Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Hitler didnt kill anyone himself...

Charles Manson didnt kill anyone himself...

So I will pretend you are an idiot just because you are too young to know any better and you think its "cool" to say free X-raided :cheeky:

X-raided and crew kicked in someones door and one of the people he was with shot someone to death... or as the story goes. If you witness a killing and know who did it but refuse to tell you might as well pulled the trigger yourself.

X-Raided deserves ever single second he spends in jail

OH and....

"and as far as the whole "they coming back to get you after you testify" bullshit.... come on! this isnt the Mob this was a bunch of black street thugs. If X had testified he probably would of been put under police protection, moved out of state, and given him a new name. No one would of been able to find this guy again. "

You fail Timmy, sorry.

You people really need to drop this whole "IM FROM THE STREET I DONT SNITCH!! RYDE OR DIE!!!" shit

LOL I'M SORRY YALL... UNGODD DOES HAVE A POINT LOL I'M NOT DOING A LIFE SENTENCE FOR NONE OF YOU MOTHAFUCKAZ LOL

May 24, 2002
no one is innocent now-a-days
That was by far the stupidest thing I have ever gotten the chance read.

:cheeky:

So if someone kicked in the door to your moms place, splattered her brains on the wall you would be fine with that because "no one is innocent now-a-days?"

You people SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

@ Justin

thats what im saying dude! I am 5'6, 128lbs and white.. I would not last day 1 in jail.

fuck this shit
Someone make me a DO NOT free x-raided pic so I can rock that shit in my sig

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
People don't just tell and get off. It doesn't work like that when they are part of the crime. He ain't a witness. Don't get it twisted. Witnesses don't have shit to do with a crime they were just in the presence, but not because they were part of it. Anyone that was there with X and his homies is a suspect whether they pulled the trigger or stood look out on the corner. They are all just as guilty. He would get charged with something else even if he told.

Possible accessory to murder charge?

May 24, 2002
People don't just tell and get off. It doesn't work like that when they are part of the crime. He ain't a witness. Don't get it twisted. Witnesses don't have shit to do with a crime they were just in the presence, but not because they were part of it. Anyone that was there with X and his homies is a suspect whether they pulled the trigger or stood look out on the corner. They are all just as guilty. He would get charged with something else even if he told.

Possible accessory to murder charge?
GOOD POINT SPOOKY!

keep X-Raided in jail :cool:

so far none of you have given 1 reason why he should be set free

Feb 23, 2003
GOOD POINT SPOOKY!

keep X-Raided in jail :cool:

so far none of you have given 1 reason why he should be set free
THEY WANT HIM OUT SO HE CAN MAKE A REAL STUDIO ALBUM!! LOL... I LIKE X-RAIDED'S MUSIC BUT I COULD CARE LESS IF HES IN JAIL OR NOT... UNGODD YOU'RE 5'6 AND 128LBS??? HOW DID YOU SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL LET ALONE SAYING YOU WOULDN'T LAST A DAY IN PRISON? LOL WELL I'M 5'9 ABOUT 215-220LBS SOLID FRAME I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF... OH I'M BLACK TOO LOL

May 24, 2002
I'm still trying to figure out why Tim has that in his sig. Timothy were you not aware of the circumstances surrounding his imprisonment?
This ^

UNGODD YOU'RE 5'6 AND 128LBS??? HOW DID YOU SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL
:ermm: I live in the suburbs and went to a suburban school... I could close my eye, throw a rock and probably hit another short, skinny, white kid

May 24, 2002
being only an accomplice murder means he should be free? :cheeky:

fucking moron even used the gun on the cover of his album and talked about the murder he committed

I hope he serves his full term

OH! and Psycho Active was a great album :)