Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
A few years ago I was kicking it with Loki, Zagg, and Lynch and all them for a min. Me and Lynch had talked about it at 102.5 KSFM before. He even said he would do some shit with me on the air. But we haven't really crossed paths since. C-Lim whos fuckin with Lynch right now is hooking up an intro for my new album from Lynch like Ganxsta NIP did for Mars Attacks. I would love to collab with Lynch on a track though and hopefully I'll be able to sometime. I am about to start fuckin with Doomsday Productions, and I've recorded with Zagg already. Me and Loki talked about doing an album together in the past. Me and Zagg did too. I grew up on all that shit so I'm glad I have made friends with some of them over the years.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I want to know the whole story behind Mars beating Eminem's ass?????????? I think I read somewhere that this hapened. So Mars what's up with this??????????
J RZ and Eminem got into a argument at the Fillmore in San Francisco in 1999. He jumped onto J RZ right in the middle of all of us and we all kicked the shit out of him. It was J RZ, G-Dubb, Castro The Savage, Me, The Unknown Artist aka Dangerous (of former MIR fame) and Griff. Proof was also involved too. It started with J RZ and Eminem and ended up being us verses security, and then the entire crowd verses security and an all out brawl. George Clinton was there to help calm everyone down. Best mushroom experiance ever.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Mars, what does the hook to Red Beam say?

Original killa _______ died today. _________ from the shit that they say.
_______homicide scene_______bitch scream! The bitches can't run from the red beam.

???

Mar 22, 2007
J RZ and Eminem got into a argument at the Fillmore in San Francisco in 1999. He jumped onto J RZ right in the middle of all of us and we all kicked the shit out of him. It was J RZ, G-Dubb, Castro The Savage, Me, The Unknown Artist aka Dangerous (of former MIR fame) and Griff. Proof was also involved too. It started with J RZ and Eminem and ended up being us verses security, and then the entire crowd verses security and an all out brawl. George Clinton was there to help calm everyone down. Best mushroom experiance ever.
George Clinton too hahaha....Stomp the funk, out of eminem

what were they arguing about if you remember?

Feb 23, 2003
I REMEMBER ON THE OLD BOARDS THAT TWIZTID SAID THEY WERE NEVER IN THE STUDIO WITH YOU RECORDING THE FINAL DESTINATION TRACK AND NEVER HEARD YOUR MUSIC... IS THAT TRUE OR DID ALL OF YALL WORK IN THE STUDIO TOGETHER??

WHAT HAPPENED TO GHETTOSIDEBURNS???