Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
i dunno what happened to sunday but i cant make it. i gotta be in court hella early monday morning. work comp court. i gotta have my A game on. i cant be in there sloppy drunk with white powder fallin out my nose and a syringe hangin out my forearm. only xanax and fentanyl patches.

May 24, 2002
I have a question... why should X-raided be set free from prison?

He knows who killed someone and wouldnt say anything... thats no better than pulling the trigger himself. Fuck X-raided and his shitty telephone rhymes

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I have a question... why should X-raided be set free from prison?

He knows who killed someone and wouldnt say anything... thats no better than pulling the trigger himself. Fuck X-raided and his shitty telephone rhymes

Well Zach, the code of the street is "Don't snitch"... which most people have forgotten these days... X-Raided from what I understand, was put in a difficult position as he was an accomplice to a murder, but did not pull the trigger on anyone... Put in the same situation, would you turn your back on your friends, you might consider family, and rat them out... not knowing exactly what the legal system has in store for you? And even if you didn't like them, and knew they turned on you... You'd still be sittin' behind bars, while their people had watch over the people you cared for... He was in a lose-lost situation... and I think he made the right decision...

May 24, 2002
Well Zach, the code of the street is "Don't snitch"... which most people have forgotten these days... X-Raided from what I understand, was put in a difficult position as he was an accomplice to a murder, but did not pull the trigger on anyone... Put in the same situation, would you turn your back on your friends, you might consider family, and rat them out... not knowing exactly what the legal system has in store for you? And even if you didn't like them, and knew they turned on you... You'd still be sittin' behind bars, while their people had watch over the people you cared for... He was in a lose-lost situation... and I think he made the right decision...
"Brown did not testify about the night of the Harris murder, adhering to a code of silence, claiming he was present at the attack but did not pull the trigger. Brown was convicted of first degree murder and gang-related homicide and he was sentenced to 31 years in prison."

^ If X didnt pull the trigger then he was standing shoulder to shoulder with the guy who did. I would NOT take a life sentence in jail because I was "friends" with someone who murdered someone.

Most important thing is AN INNOCENT PERSON WAS KILLED! instead of the right person paying for that crime, X is now sitting in jail looking like a fool with a lot of his life GONE.

and as far as the whole "they coming back to get you after you testify" bullshit.... come on! this isnt the Mob this was a bunch of black street thugs. If X had testified he probably would of been put under police protection, moved out of state, and given him a new name. No one would of been able to find this guy again.

Sorry, I gotta say anyone who thinks X-Raided should be free is an idiot. Defending a murderer is complete fail :cheeky:

May 24, 2002
He didn't kill anybody, he witnessed it and kept his mouth shut
Hitler didnt kill anyone himself...

Charles Manson didnt kill anyone himself...

So I will pretend you are an idiot just because you are too young to know any better and you think its "cool" to say free X-raided :cheeky:

X-raided and crew kicked in someones door and one of the people he was with shot someone to death... or as the story goes. If you witness a killing and know who did it but refuse to tell you might as well pulled the trigger yourself.

X-Raided deserves ever single second he spends in jail

OH and....

If he snitched he'd probably get killed anyway....
"and as far as the whole "they coming back to get you after you testify" bullshit.... come on! this isnt the Mob this was a bunch of black street thugs. If X had testified he probably would of been put under police protection, moved out of state, and given him a new name. No one would of been able to find this guy again. "

You fail Timmy, sorry.

You people really need to drop this whole "IM FROM THE STREET I DONT SNITCH!! RYDE OR DIE!!!" shit