Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2004
Charles Manson didnt kill anyone himself...
Right... and he shouldn't be in jail. He has already spent 4 TIMES the amount of time in jail that any other Californian found guilty of "promoting murder" in 1969 has served. It's 100% political (would YOU want to be known as "the Govenor of California who gave Manson a pardon"?), based on an entire series of lies invented by the prosecutor, Vincent Bugliosi. (i.e. - all the "Helter Skelter" means they were trying to set off a world-wide race war, which the blacks would win, and then Manson's Family would take over the blacks and rule the earth... and they got the idea from the Beatles. COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!) Same with the X-Raided case. The prosecutor claimed that his song, "Still Shootin'" was about the murder, and (incredibly) that the gun he posed with on the cover of "Psycho Active" was the MURDER WEAPON!!

I *really* feel sorry for you Californians... :mad:

May 24, 2002
Right... and he shouldn't be in jail. He has already spent 4 TIMES the amount of time in jail that any other Californian found guilty of "promoting murder" in 1969 has served. It's 100% political (would YOU want to be known as "the Govenor of California who gave Manson a pardon"?), based on an entire series of lies invented by the prosecutor, Vincent Bugliosi. (i.e. - all the "Helter Skelter" means they were trying to set off a world-wide race war, which the blacks would win, and then Manson's Family would take over the blacks and rule the earth... and they got the idea from the Beatles. COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!) Same with the X-Raided case. The prosecutor claimed that his song, "Still Shootin'" was about the murder, and (incredibly) that the gun he posed with on the cover of "Psycho Active" was the MURDER WEAPON!!

I *really* feel sorry for you Californians... :mad:
yeah.... convincing a group of people to kill people and cut out an unborn baby doesnt mean you should go to jail at all :cheeky: With that thinking than Hitler didnt do anything wrong.

X-raided admitted to being there and deserves everything he gets.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
That would be Cody, aka Vegeta.
aka here is his phone number- (405)-431-9543

now everyone be good girls and boys and hit up every public shitter (especially you ungodd, cause i know you hit gay night clubs) and write vegetas phone number down and write "for hot butt sex call cody" above the number. if you think this is immature coming from a 31 year old man than may i present this gift from me to you. youre welcome! this little gem of a movie is chock full of hilarious quotes! now go rent the movie if you dont own it already! and if you dont own it already on VHS...go find another forum cause youre not wanted here.

"The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom; I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh... you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school."

May 12, 2010
I'm actually working on getting the "Bee-Sides" collection right now. Its going to be mixed by Mark 7 when I get all the tracks together. So far heres what I'm thinking for a tracklisting. I might have to put out a Volume 1 and 2.

Mars - Cold World featuring Dubb 20 and Arsenal
Gun Control featuring Mars, Malice and ADR Lavey
Menacide - Everyday remix featuring Mars and Majik Duce
Mars - Untouchable
Mars - How We Do It
Mars - Mix Rape
Mars - Rotten Radio Theme Song
Rape Them Hoes 3 feat Mars, Q Strange, J RZ Tha Antichrist, Castro The Savage, Arsenal and Big B The Shotgun Rapist
Mars - Red Beam
KC - How Thugs Be feat $woop and Mars
Devils Night 2007 unrelased verse
Mars - Just Wanna Fuck feat Menacide
Mars - Going Back To County
Malice - Mr 187 feat Mars
Mars & Menacide - Halloween Night
Mastacraft - The music told me to do it feat Mars
Mastacraft - Pussy Trap feat Mars
Mad Insanity - How I used to be feat Mars
Mars - To Live In The Bay featuring Delitha
Miss Money - Knock The Knock feat Mars
Mars - Thug Girl
DZK - Poisonous Voices

If theres any songs y'all wanna see on there that I dont have listed, name them here for consideration. The same thing if you see a song you think sucks a dick, tell me not to include it on the CD.

Nah, if I put that out now imagine how much shit people would talk like "Damn it took Mars 7 years to put out that fuckin CD. Again.

Yeah theres material recorded, but I don't like much of the material because I wasn't comfortable on the mic back then while recording in a studio outside of my lab as I am now and I feel we could do a much better collab now a days. He used some of it on his Leviathans Creation re-relase. I think he gave Jaxter another one we had did a while back for some compilation coming out.

I'd like to get into acting again sometime when I have a little bit more time on my hands and try out for movie parts and commercials and shit. But shooting our own films would be nice but to be honest I dont see that happening. Thats a lot of work and time. I'd be into directing one if a script was given to me and I liked it. Big Drawz from 2-illeven told me once that he would love to do the score of a movie. That would be sick.

I took a lot of them back, but I really didn't deal with Ced much while at the label. Just his brothers. Ced actually helped me get relased out of my contract when I wanted to leave. I think the No Face Killa song was the only thing I gave them to keep, but I'm glad that the No Face Killaz 2 compilation didn't come out because I don't like that song anymore.
You need to release "Because of You" on that album...