PS4 v xbox one?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
I don't work for Sony or MS, but both are customers of my employer. My employer also makes better products than both the PS4 & XBONE, which is why they are not in either one because both Sony and MS can't afford the margin on those units to do better, so I do take it a bit personal. Everytime I go to a store with tech in it, I push the product when I see people looking at the other inferior garbage thats out there. I am not just an employee, I am a shareholder.
Cool story, bro.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
lol no over the past year or two we've teamed up with some music producer guy- is it Bill or Will? hmm and the greatest wide receiver to ever play in the NFL (none of it my doing of course, but still great things from a great company that does great things for me and its other employees). We are so ahead of the competition they quit competing in our space and had to make stuff that just can't compete.

PEACE

BTW NVidia is a good company to work for and an industry giant, my employer made a big mistake not purchasing them for certain

Last edited:

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I don't work for Sony or MS, but both are customers of my employer. My employer also makes better products than both the PS4 & XBONE, which is why they are not in either one because both Sony and MS can't afford the margin on those units to do better, so I do take it a bit personal. Everytime I go to a store with tech in it, I push the product when I see people looking at the other inferior garbage thats out there. I am not just an employee, I am a shareholder.
Awesome! Didn't know you worked at Nintendo!

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
^^^lol No, I considered working for them a few years ago. I have worked for a 400 year old Japanese company before and did enjoy it, but they don't pay in the same ballpark. The thing I remember best was company functions with people from US, Germany, North Korea, South Korea, Japan, and France, good times...

Anyway, good luck brehs with your PS4 and XBONE

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2006
Same here, Im in no hurry still want to play some 360 games, wait until they fix all the issues that are bound to arise on both consoles.

Xbox live service probably will be better than psn I think because its been around longer with people paying, they have the servers ready to go. Fools having trouble signing on Psn is not a good look.
Honestly, I'm kinda debating whether to pick up my pre order this week or not lol. Been too busy to catch up with all the games I still need to play for the PS3 and 360. Still need to play Last of Us, Saints Row 4, GTA V, and a whole lot of other games. I'll probably give Best Buy a call and find out how long they can hold my Xbox One for.

Jun 8, 2011
Idk what you guys are talking about problems with the ps4. I got mine midnight release and prolly has only been off for the 5 hours a night that I sleep and it works great with me. Ive had no problems/issues with it yet.

Maybe you guys know. My homie pre order ones from Walmart but hasn't picked it up. Cuz he hasn't payd it fully yet. Till when will they hold it for him? Or it has no expiration date?

Props: MaC A$$ ViC
Mar 13, 2003
As expected BOTH consols have their issues haven't heard anything (besides seeing this video) about Xbox one problems yet but I'm sure much like the ps4 they'll come to surface soon.