PS4 v xbox one?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Wheres that chart again about total sales? Lets update it with MS raping sony in sales.

Then burn them again with rlod/blod videos. Then top it off with the hdmi ports failing (old school nes jiggle the cable to make it work) poor ps4.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I dunno but fuck a bricked console out of the box, id be pissed.
no doubt that would leave a bad taste in my mouth and actually have me question the reliability of the system..whether it be a ps4 or xbox..it would effect me the same, yet i think i would expect it to happen with an xbox more so than a ps4 just from previous experiences with the last generation of consoles

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
SAN FRANCISCO —

San Francisco police say a person was robbed and killed Sunday afternoon after arranging online to sell an electronic gaming device.

The fatal shooting occurred Sunday around 3:30 p.m. at a gas station near Bayshore Boulevard and Jerrold Avenue, according to police Officer Albie Esparza.

The victim had agreed to meet with the suspect to sell an electronic gaming device, but the suspect allegedly robbed the victim and then shot the victim several times, Esparza said.

After receiving reports of shots fired, officers arrived at the gas station to find the victim sitting in a car, suffering from gunshot wounds.

The victim, described as a man in his 20s, was taken to San Francisco General Hospital and pronounced dead there a short time later, Esparza said.

No suspect description was available, Esparza said.

Anyone with information about the case was asked to call the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or to send a tip by text message to TIP411 with "SFPD" in the message.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Wheres that chart again about total sales? Lets update it with MS raping sony in sales.

Then burn them again with rlod/blod videos. Then top it off with the hdmi ports failing (old school nes jiggle the cable to make it work) poor ps4.
sony has sold over 2.1 million units. these are actual consumer purchases, microsoft was counting units given to retailers as being sold. theyve been quiet for awhile about their sales figures lol... wonder why

the ps4 hasnt even been released in japan yet. when it does the figures will skyrocket

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
Look at these groupies arguing over what system is better lmao

It's like a contest to see who can be the most annoying. Buy whatever the hell you want, as a 360 user going to PS4, it's great just like I'm sure Xbox One is.

I just made the decision based on the fact that Microsoft are the biggest thieves. And also that the xbox1 is a $300 console with a $200 camera. I'd prefer a $400 console because I care about gaming with it, not multimedia, I already got a Smart TV.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Look at these groupies arguing over what system is better lmao

It's like a contest to see who can be the most annoying. Buy whatever the hell you want, as a 360 user going to PS4, it's great just like I'm sure Xbox One is.

I just made the decision based on the fact that Microsoft are the biggest thieves. And also that the xbox1 is a $300 console with a $200 camera. I'd prefer a $400 console because I care about gaming with it, not multimedia, I already got a Smart TV.
Exactly. Sony was focused on gaming, while Microsoft was focused on TV and entertainment. The fact that Sony is still releasing games for the PS3 so late in the console cycle, while MS had games pushed from 360 to Xbone (Dead Rising 3 and Ryse). PS3 users got The Last of Us, Beyond: Two Souls and Gran Turismo 6 is on the horizon.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Graphically, it's a fact that the PS4 is better than the XBOX One. Check out this article that compares games on both consoles, has a cool slider for images to see the difference.

Graphic content: do Xbox One and PS4 games really look better? | The Verge

Kind of glad I ended up buying the PS4 and holding off on the XB1, I was originally just gonna get the XB. But once I do I will buy most 3rd party games on the PS4, and just enjoy the exclusives of each system. There's a chance that maybe the devs just need to play around and find out how to make the Xbox One's games graphically equal. In the end it's not a huge deal, but somethin to think about when you compare specs and price. PS4 is cheaper and more powerful.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol i wouldn't put it past microsoft to pay off the bigger game titans to make their versions look better. they already do shady shit like lock them into contracts where their 360 version has release priority over the ps3. and bully indies and smaller pubs into not creating on the ps3 period. microsoft was a cancer to pc's and software and now theyre a cancer to gaming

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
SAN FRANCISCO —

San Francisco police say a person was robbed and killed Sunday afternoon after arranging online to sell an electronic gaming device.

The fatal shooting occurred Sunday around 3:30 p.m. at a gas station near Bayshore Boulevard and Jerrold Avenue, according to police Officer Albie Esparza.

The victim had agreed to meet with the suspect to sell an electronic gaming device, but the suspect allegedly robbed the victim and then shot the victim several times, Esparza said.

After receiving reports of shots fired, officers arrived at the gas station to find the victim sitting in a car, suffering from gunshot wounds.

The victim, described as a man in his 20s, was taken to San Francisco General Hospital and pronounced dead there a short time later, Esparza said.

No suspect description was available, Esparza said.

Anyone with information about the case was asked to call the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or to send a tip by text message to TIP411 with "SFPD" in the message.
morons...and RIP to the victim