PS4 v xbox one?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
I actually had both a 360 and ps3 but the X-Box One isn't gonna be able compete that's what this thread is about
I understand that, and am not bashing the thread, but what im talking about is this whole thing seems so personal to some people. If you dont work for Sony or Microsoft, what do you care which console or what games other people play? Or which console sells more? It's pretty childish.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Reports of bricked PlayStation 4s surface after launch | The Verge

And this is y I'm gonna b waiting on a decision for either consol.....
Same here, Im in no hurry still want to play some 360 games, wait until they fix all the issues that are bound to arise on both consoles.

Xbox live service probably will be better than psn I think because its been around longer with people paying, they have the servers ready to go. Fools having trouble signing on Psn is not a good look.

Jun 5, 2004
Im thinkin about seeing how much i can get a used ps3 with some games for, now that hella ppl r gonna be selling theirs... But the only thing im trippin about is: are they even gonna make new games for the old consoles? Ive been trying to research ps4/xb1 but i hear a bunch of shit that dosent tell me anything of which is better, which has the best features, dont really know what the fkn features even are lol

Im guessing the price difrence is the standard kinect, which ps4s version is extra?

If i get a new one its gonna be ps4... I hate ms and my 360 plus the xb1 probably uses the same xbox live account, which my xbox logged me out of a couple months ago, like im suposed to remember my old email and pw after not being asked for it for 6 years... So i wouldnt even be able to play xbox live...

And lmao @ microsoft still using AA batteries... Do they have any idea how many parents r gonna be at best buy asking questions, and theyre gonna hear "27484 bits of ram processor, blah blah blah. Uhh this one over here uses rechargable battery". Seriously some ppl thats literally the only difference they really understand and gonna be like "ok so they both have all that great stuff, but this one u dont have to buy a bunch of batteries, sold". Lol they shootin themselves in the foot

Jan 18, 2006
I understand that, and am not bashing the thread, but what im talking about is this whole thing seems so personal to some people. If you dont work for Sony or Microsoft, what do you care which console or what games other people play? Or which console sells more? It's pretty childish.
Honestly it all started with 360 users feeling so superior but I agree. This board isn't even nearly as bad as another forum I go to

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
To me Im glad there is competition thats what will make both consoles drop price, I was leanin on ps4 at one point because I thought online would remain free, now that its not theres not really a reason to get unless it turns out killzone is way doper than battlefield 4. I doubt it though, the winner for me might just be rejoining the master race on PC. Where maps and online gaming is free, but on the shit side its pricey. I think fuck em all for now.

Props: Jaysav
May 4, 2002
Launch titles mean nothing. The best games will come later down the road next year.
Imo ps4n and xb1 have shit games for launch.

I cant name 3 ps3 games that I would like to play, but I could name 10 360 games that I dont own.

Last gen gamers bitched bc the 360 came out first and got all the rights to dlc and what not.

So Now that the ps4 released before the xb1, whats gonna be the new excuse?

Ps4 systems are dying but sony is down playing it lol.(fan boys chime in)

What happened to the good old days of gaming? MY kids have a nes and OG xbox that have no problems.

Nov 18, 2010
PSN works good now, I'm not having any problems now.

BF4 online is amazing, EA needs to get their shit together though 32vs32 conquest servers drop a lot.
But every other game mode is great, there is obviously no lag. and everything is sooo smooth it is crazy.

I am impressed with PS4 console multitasking. If you click PS button while in a game you can do whatever on the dashboard and still return to the game. Including using music services, one of which they give you a free month. If you hold the button you can lower and raise volume of music to the extent where it can actually be much louder than the game. They had new Boldy James CD on their with alchemist.

The share button is cool too, you can share any game you just played, screen shots of it, your final score or just stream your game online for others to watch. The weird middle touchscreen button brings up all your personal stats in BF4. In killzone you swipe on it (up, down, left or right) to change the mode of your lil UAV.

My only thing is I guarantee Sony if they take the majority of consumers will act just as Microsoft did with console dominance. A nice example is how they forced me to add a credit card to use their free 30 days of PSN. And ANY TIME you're trying to get something you need to pay for they try to re-enable autofunding on your account for subscriptions among other shit.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
in other news......the guy i sold my new in the box PS4 calls me randomly last night telling me that i sold him a broken unit and he wants a refund ...

i will be waiting until for sony to fix these issues prior to my purchase again...buying consoles day 1 though exciting to have new and fresh technology that most dont have yet can also lead to problems...i remember the 360 and hearing reports of the first batches catching houses on fire

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I don't work for Sony or MS, but both are customers of my employer. My employer also makes better products than both the PS4 & XBONE, which is why they are not in either one because both Sony and MS can't afford the margin on those units to do better, so I do take it a bit personal. Everytime I go to a store with tech in it, I push the product when I see people looking at the other inferior garbage thats out there. I am not just an employee, I am a shareholder.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Imo ps4n and xb1 have shit games for launch.

I cant name 3 ps3 games that I would like to play, but I could name 10 360 games that I dont own.

Last gen gamers bitched bc the 360 came out first and got all the rights to dlc and what not.

So Now that the ps4 released before the xb1, whats gonna be the new excuse?

Ps4 systems are dying but sony is down playing it lol.(fan boys chime in)

What happened to the good old days of gaming? MY kids have a nes and OG xbox that have no problems.
microsoft swooped up all the rights and bullies all the smaller publishers and developers into exclusivity deals. ps3 was hard to work on so sony responded by making the ps4 easier to develop on with easier technology to work with and better developer tools, and arent bullying anyone into anything, rather theyre creating positive incentives for developers and publishers that will overall benefit games and the gamer. microsoft was cancer to pc's and software, and now theyre cancer to the gaming industr

what happened to the good ol days of gaming? microsoft destroyed it by snuffing out creativity and competition and relentlessly pushing the watered down 'buy this same game every year and pay $30 for DLC' formula that call of duty and madden follow. developers cant compete with gaming titans like EA and Activision, but hopefully the PS4 and the valve steambox will help bring back the good days

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2004
I don't work for Sony or MS, but both are customers of my employer. My employer also makes better products than both the PS4 & XBONE, which is why they are not in either one because both Sony and MS can't afford the margin on those units to do better, so I do take it a bit personal. Everytime I go to a store with tech in it, I push the product when I see people looking at the other inferior garbage thats out there. I am not just an employee, I am a shareholder.
Who do you work for? My bad if it's already been said