Prodigy of Mobb Deep Going In On Jay-Z!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
wtf, those are some crazy ass pictures

I really think Kanye and Jay are just fuckin with people are stirring up controversy, but that's just me

Feb 7, 2006
Kanye went to art school, Both of their wealth brackets have opened them up tot eh company of more "cultured" people who are into art and shit like those covers, but what trips me out is if you are going to appeal to a super art crowd with images like that and kind of leave the hip hop realm and the everyday supporter of hip hop why isn't your music on the same level as the art in your packaging or your references to this ultra/cultured nigga life?

I think Kanye could do it and wants to but he's scared of the majority of his fanbase being like nigga you too weird. I wish he would just make an alias and do the super experimental shit I know he wants to do.

Aug 6, 2008
I really think Kanye and Jay are just fuckin with people are stirring up controversy, but that's just me
nah you got it, they know controversy sells and they're riding the wave,

and like I said I highly doubt some nappy head nigga families named carter and west are part of the 13 royal bloodlines, but thats just me