Prodigy of Mobb Deep Going In On Jay-Z!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
he definitely hangs out with more white people nowadays, but that just has to do with him being a business man if you ask me. dude is about his money, and extremely business savvy, I'm not hating on that.

I think rich white people (or rich people of any color for that matter) will do what they gotta do to get ahead in life, and they may work together and partner up doing so. no doubt about it, greed drives big business and politics, I'm not naive to that shit. all I'm saying is this whole idea about a secret society, and entertainers selling their soul to the devil in exchange for success is bullshit, IMO (I've seen no valid proof that this stuff is legit, besides propaganda youtube videos, so right now it is all subjective)

I mean, I'm an agnostic/borderline atheist anyways, so of course I'm gonna think this is all bullshit... the basis for all these theories is on some good vs. evil shit... people assume these extremely successful people got to where they are by selling their souls in exchange for success. I don't believe that shit. I believe they may be some cutthroat business men who do what they gotta do to get ahead in life, but that's it.

The Illuminati is real. To understand where we are at you must first understand where we have been. Start doing you research into the history of secret societies and you will find that they been around way before the discovery of the New World.

Start with Sir Francis Bacon.

May 4, 2002
i dont get why people like jay z. i listen to his raps and laugh. ive liked a few songs off some albums but listening to him for damn near 60 mins will never happen

Aug 6, 2008
I personally like pyramids, because they were built by niggas and half niggas who fear thy brown skin and were never to be fucked with by anyone else again in earths history

thats why jay z is koo wit me, throw it up nigga

Feb 8, 2003
yeah... I like Jay-Z more than X-Raided... I'll probably be crucified for saying that on the siccness... but it is what it is
I do too. shit the song below kills anything x dropped jay murdered that beat on some versatile shit.. Not too many can fuck with Jay lyrically and creatively he always been ahead of his time.

Feb 8, 2003
he definitely hangs out with more white people nowadays, but that just has to do with him being a business man if you ask me. dude is about his money, and extremely business savvy, I'm not hating on that.

I think rich white people (or rich people of any color for that matter) will do what they gotta do to get ahead in life, and they may work together and partner up doing so. no doubt about it, greed drives big business and politics, I'm not naive to that shit. all I'm saying is this whole idea about a secret society, and entertainers selling their soul to the devil in exchange for success is bullshit, IMO (I've seen no valid proof that this stuff is legit, besides propaganda youtube videos, so right now it is all subjective)

I mean, I'm an agnostic/borderline atheist anyways, so of course I'm gonna think this is all bullshit... the basis for all these theories is on some good vs. evil shit... people assume these extremely successful people got to where they are by selling their souls in exchange for success. I don't believe that shit. I believe they may be some cutthroat business men who do what they gotta do to get ahead in life, but that's it.

i agree. and if someone wanna be wealthy they gotta hang with new crowds even if they white. look at most rappers now that made transition they got tatts removed, stopped wearing all the jewels and cleaned up they image to bussiness men example jay-z, 50 cent, diddy, ll cool j, eminem, pharrell, dr dre, snoop, nas, ceelo, andre3000, t.i.p(before he got in his last two cases),

Feb 8, 2003
hes average rapper who sucked the right dick to reach the status hes at. I guess you can consider him above average these days considering how horrible rappers are now but far as comparing to 90's rappers he aint shit, ive always liked him but i keeps it real

SORRY T but was some bullshit u just typed.

How did he suck the right dick when he one the top sellers ever and a legend. him and dame single handedly took over the rap game and changed the sound of it. Jay-z, Eminem are the only rappers alive that had they whole solo catalog go multi platinum.

Feb 8, 2003
please, compare it to other classics it don't measure up to well but its all opinions like someone else said and yes Nas destroyed him and I was rooting for Jay lol
You def trippin a lil bit about thats statement about reasonable doubts. ja-z dropped a few classic albums. also nas had a better diss but in the end jay-z trumped him donbt forget he ended up nas' boss.

Oct 10, 2004
www.siccness.com
i cant understand how jay-z is a legend in rap. in order to be great in rap you have to have people from all over the world listening and loving your shit. im from california and throughout the years ive lived here i have never heard people talking about jay-z in anyway. this motherfucker is overrated plain and simple. he has some good songs dont get me wrong but not enough to have a title in rap. hes the definition of over rated. didnt camron expose him for biting other peoples lyrics?