Prodigy of Mobb Deep Going In On Jay-Z!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
Prodigy also tryn to hang in the media Get Off Jayz Nuts already. Hes always makin some video about something. But if Jay wanted to sign him he would say Yeah in a heartbeat!!
Pac buried You and Jay dug u up and buried you again!!!!!!

Jan 18, 2006
Reasonable Doubt is even overrated to me. HNIC is better then that shit imo. Anybody that thinks Prodigy hasn't had a pretty good rap career himself is smoking rocks. If only Jay Z was half the rapper folks made him out to be

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Reasonable Doubt is even overrated to me. HNIC is better then that shit imo. Anybody that thinks Prodigy hasn't had a pretty good rap career himself is smoking rocks. If only Jay Z was half the rapper folks made him out to be

I mean, prodigy has had a pretty good career... I've just never been a big fan of his personally

nobody is smoking rocks, people just hold opinions... it's all subjective

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
you never know, he looking whiter and whiter as the years go past..

lol i was refering to 'illuminati'
he definitely hangs out with more white people nowadays, but that just has to do with him being a business man if you ask me. dude is about his money, and extremely business savvy, I'm not hating on that.

I think rich white people (or rich people of any color for that matter) will do what they gotta do to get ahead in life, and they may work together and partner up doing so. no doubt about it, greed drives big business and politics, I'm not naive to that shit. all I'm saying is this whole idea about a secret society, and entertainers selling their soul to the devil in exchange for success is bullshit, IMO (I've seen no valid proof that this stuff is legit, besides propaganda youtube videos, so right now it is all subjective)

I mean, I'm an agnostic/borderline atheist anyways, so of course I'm gonna think this is all bullshit... the basis for all these theories is on some good vs. evil shit... people assume these extremely successful people got to where they are by selling their souls in exchange for success. I don't believe that shit. I believe they may be some cutthroat business men who do what they gotta do to get ahead in life, but that's it.

Feb 11, 2006
breh,jay z has got mainey bars and he keeps his shit moving wid the times and setting trends,i like prodigy's music dont get me wrong but P's shit just sounds the same as it did say ten yrs ago on dat murder muzik,
anywayjay z killed dat nigga wid the ballet pictures years ago...
jay z got stooooooopid gwop...real tycoon shit mayne...

Feb 11, 2006
I think a lot of Jay-Z's shit goes over people's head, sometimes you gotta listen a little closer
lol thats what im sayin breh,you get it,dude got them crazy bars where u gotta rewind dat shit ,dudes a clever rapper....anyway fuck all that shit

ima go listne to the best conspiricy track ever made...

Jan 18, 2006
I will say Jay Z is far better then Lil Wayne but to me hes average rapper who sucked the right dick to reach the status hes at. I guess you can consider him above average these days considering how horrible rappers are now but far as comparing to 90's rappers he aint shit, ive always liked him but i keeps it real

Jul 25, 2007
You might not just dont got it. I Kevin Garnette that. Im comparing Jay-Z Reasonable Doubt to today's mainstream Jay-Z.

Jan 18, 2006
please, compare it to other classics it don't measure up to well but its all opinions like someone else said and yes Nas destroyed him and I was rooting for Jay lol