POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Cody paul looks ok in high school private high schools love the Pop Warner film we got 4 already sending letters my son going to 6th grade his grades are b- average need him to work harder. Can't wait until we t back from New Orleans so he can get it started. Head coach is Steve Stenstrom ex Stanford,49er. Track season almost over. He gained 12 pounds of this off season and got faster,lord willing he will beast out again.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
First day of hell week was yesterday and my 4 year old survived it..I was on the TIny MIte staff last year and the other 2 returning coaches wanted me to come back..I dont have a son on the team (my son has to be at least 5 to play), im coaching basketball and back in school, so its gonna be tough..

Some of the kids were crying cuz the conditioning is something like most of them have not felt before....Bearcrawls are the killer..Im proud of my boy though..He did that....

Jan 7, 2004
My son is 8 and to old for tiny mites...They switched the next levels name from mighty mights to cadets and raised the weight to 105 pounds...My son only weighs 63 pounds and was one of the smallest but oldest on tiny mites last year...

He dosent wannna play football anymore anyways...if he did i dont know if i would put him in a league with that much of a weight difference....Those mighty mights hit hard for thier age and his skill level isnt there...He's still uncoordinated to a certain extent....

Now my youngest son on the other hand..he's only 4 and wants to play bad...He has the skill set already just needs to put on a little more weight...Next year for sure...
Yeah my son plays for the Diablo Valley Football Conference and plays out of Antioch (Deer Valley) and they have the same weight thing. My son could stay down and play on the lowest league that is for 7-9 year olds (he's 9), but he has played 2 years on that team and wants to move up and he weighs 70 and the limit is 105, but my boy is a beast when it comes to taking and serving hits so he should be okay. Last year he went head up with a guy that was 2 divisions up from him and took him down.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
We got our pads last Monday, and will play our Jamboree this Sat. Aug. 6th at Weston Ranch High. This will be my 1st Head Coach gig, but I'm lookin to kick off the season right with a few wins at the Jamboree

Dec 2, 2006
I coach out in Stockton/Lodi. We play in the DYSA. My son plays d-line/o-line because he is an x-man. Not fat, he is just a big boy (10 years old). He has been beasting the last few practices, decleating kids literally. Not just the little RB's either, but some big boys in the trenches. My thing is effort, effort, effort. As long as the kids give their all, there is nothing to be ashmed of at the end of the day/game.

My son has been a gentle giant the last few years but something clicked this year for real. I can't do nothing but keep a shit grin on my face when he beasts like he has been the last few practices. Our Jamboree is the 13th.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
New Orleans heat got to my boy he finished #17 out of 108 runners in the 100 meters and #19 in the 200meters at the Nationals if he had ran what he ran in the region's he would have made top 5 in both all good those Soul
th boys are no joke he starts practice on Monday.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
right on Mac and I already know your son is gonna go crazy this year get his highlights ready Mac. Let me know when your first home game is shit my son going to the New Orlean Saints training camp Friday. Cant wait until he gets back home,and gets on that field.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
Our first four games are local if anybody is interested in checking the games. The schedule is as follows:

Week 1 - vs. San Lorenzo Jr. Rebels @ San Lorenzo High (Away) - 10am Aug. 13th

Week 2 - vs. Manteca Cowboys @ Chabot College (Home) - 2pm Aug. 20th

Week 3 - vs. Weston Ranch Falcons @ Chabot College (Home) - 2pm Aug. 27th

Week 4 - vs. North Stockton Eagles @ Chabot College (Home) - 1pm Sept. 10th

@ Kontac, this will be Lil E's first year as a starter so we will see how he does under pressure. So far he has done great. He's is throwing accurate passes on the run, He is running the ball well. I even got him throwing blocks to help free up the run for his Backs. It's gonna be a fun year.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, Fremont Jr. Huskies is not a part of Pop Warner, we in the Norcal All America Association. We started conditoning in June and our 1st official practice was July 18th. We play a 10 Game Season instead of 8 like Pop Warner. Most of the teams we play are in the Valley (4 teams from Stockton and one in Manteca). Our Jamboree is this weekend at Weston Ranch High School in Stockton. We play 4 scrimmages in the Jamboree to set off the season. The best part of this league is they have play offs at the Tiny Mite level. Shit, we could still be playing football almost until Dec. lol

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
That's dope Mac I'm gonna try to be at either the 13 or 20th game.k id football updates on the Siccness who would have thought good luck to all your kids out there hope you have agood season. I will know who we play in a week or so I think we have a practice game against our rivals redwood City

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Yeah, Fremont Jr. Huskies is not a part of Pop Warner, we in the Norcal All America Association. We started conditoning in June and our 1st official practice was July 18th. We play a 10 Game Season instead of 8 like Pop Warner. Most of the teams we play are in the Valley (4 teams from Stockton and one in Manteca). Our Jamboree is this weekend at Weston Ranch High School in Stockton. We play 4 scrimmages in the Jamboree to set off the season. The best part of this league is they have play offs at the Tiny Mite level. Shit, we could still be playing football almost until Dec. lol
How did y'all do Mac? And is the game this upcoming weekend by Rasputins???

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
@ Kontac... I thought we did well. Of course we could have done better at times, but I thought we did solid on offense and defense. My son scored one touchdown against the Weston Ranch Ravens. If he would trust his speed and stop all the jukin and stop cuttin back when he should stay outside, he will be a beast. We got a raw Halfback named Miles who is gonna do damage this year.