Poll: WEEK 4 Raiders Vs. Patriots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will WIn

• Raiders

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I Don't care i'm just trolling

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 24, 2006
i stopped watching at halftime. couldnt stand the refs being all over new englands nuts. there was at least 5 holding calls on big plays for new england that werent called. even my friend who is a new england fan kept texting me saying new england got away with one.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
no excuses for this one. we didn't get it done on offense or defense. campbell's two interceptions were too much to overcome. both should have been scores for us, instead we gave it back to brady. we just never seemed to get any momentum going.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
in the first drive the Raiders offense was going smooth into the redzone and only got a field goal out of it,and after Campbell's 1st INT it all went downhill.....if he didnt throw those 2 INT's we would still have been in it and had a chance to win.....hopefully we got Terrelle Pryor playin some time this year. I dont really see Campbell helping us win,D-Mac is the reason we have 2 wins.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
our offense ain't overrated. we put over 500 yards up today, damn near 100 more yards than the pats did. we controlled the clock too, 33:20 to 26:40. the problem was settling for field goals and those two interceptions in the redzone. against weaker offensive teams, we might be able to get away with that, but not against this pats team.

Apr 2, 2010
our offense ain't overrated. we put over 500 yards up today, damn near 100 more yards than the pats did. we controlled the clock too, 33:20 to 26:40. the problem was settling for field goals and those two interceptions in the redzone. against weaker offensive teams, we might be able to get away with that, but not against this pats team.
what you mean "we" homie?

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I don't give a fuck about what the refs did though, there are always bad calls and no calls. bottom line is we didn't play good enough. we may have got fucked over a few times, but there's no excuse for not scoring more TD's on their weak defense.

Jun 23, 2005
we have to clean it up plain and simple. penalties killed us and turnovers. campbell has been good so far before today only throwing 1 pick and that was that hail mary. we just had to gun it out and that hurt us, we couldnt pound it out cuz we werent ahead for too long. campbell had time, no excuses and the receivers were making plays for him.

Oct 11, 2009
The penalties that killed us the most was the 2 personal fouls in the same drive... You can't just give the Pats 30 free yards and 2 extra first downs in the same drive...

Apr 23, 2010
if the raiders clean up all the sloppy plays they can be a really good team. i still think they are gonna win the AFC west. its still early in the season and i got faith the coaches will help the raiders get better as the season goes on

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Well.... Fuck. I had fun at the tailgate. Actually I had fun for most of the game. We were in it somewhat till the 4th quarter. fuck it. on to the next.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
fuck the gaytriots....they are my number one most hated team

well, they're tied for first with chiefs, broncos and chargers.....fuck all those muthafuckas!!!!

Nov 7, 2006
I don't give a fuck about what the refs did though, there are always bad calls and no calls. bottom line is we didn't play good enough. we may have got fucked over a few times, but there's no excuse for not scoring more TD's on their weak defense.
i got that feeling that we have yet to even unleash our defensive scheme yet to be honest. our secondary looks tight sometimes then looks like they just waiting for the receiver to catch it to try and tackle him. our front looks nice when we at full health. i think you gonna see our defense officially come out for the jets game. Belichick always does shit like this like last year when we looked sloppy until we faced the colts and then we switched gears and smashed.