Poll: WEEK 4 Raiders Vs. Patriots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will WIn

• Raiders

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I Don't care i'm just trolling

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
only 13 points against the worst defense in the league? that top 10 raider offense should have no problem puttin up moar

Jan 18, 2006
I could give a fuck less what the lame brain Niner fans say, yall can ride eachothers nuts all day fact is yall think about the Raiders way to much

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

THEY SAID THE JETS WOULD ROLL US OVER N SAYING THE SAME SHIT NOW WITH NEW ENGLAND

ITS TIME TO UPSET AGAIN
LOL

That is realistic, the Raiders have been scoring points.
LOLOLOL

Not really, outside of brady(he makes every team's secondary look like a weakness), they don't have much on us. top two rushers on their team average 3.6 and 4.3 yards per carry. mcfadden has nearly double their total yardage combined. they have the worst pass D in the league, they give up everything. expect campbell to have his best game of the season on sunday. mcfadden will expose their run D. our D doesn't have to stop them, just slow their offense down a bit and let our O do what they've been doing.
so much for exposing anything, this game exposed raiders as being overhyped

I bet brady will throw some interceptions, can't say the same for campbell. that could decide the game right there. you should know how important turnover's are, it's how the niners have been competitive with that horrible offense.
pats are statistically the worst pass D(ranked 32nd). their pass D is so bad, that it's making their run D look decent.
ouch, and that defense held pretty nicely

Raiders 45 Patriots 28
im going raiders 35 pats 31. this will be a close game but i think seymour is going to have a good game against the team that traded him right before the 2009 season started. i think the defense will get 6 sacks 2 int's and a fumble recovery. that will keep us in the game and we score on a late td
im going with raiders 37- pats 35

its gunna be an exciting game, hopefully hue jackson doesnt try to do too much because he thinks his gameplan wont work against the pats. he needs to keep it simple and the occasional trick play, not go all out. mcfadden runs for 130 with 2 tds and 1 recieving.

i hope we're right cuz if not the trolls (bhree&soco the king of quoting) are gunna have a feild day lol

Time 4 that field day lmao
and you already know here's the Raider haters excuse if/when we get the W
daaaaamn and raiders couldnt win without some of the pats best players????

and when the raiders lose, all were gonna hear is "its all good, the raiders werent supposed to win this game anyway"...
^ waiting for this lmao

Jun 23, 2005
The defense needs to wake the fuck up. I been highly dissappointed with their performance as a whole. They given up 20 or more every game, and 30+ twice.

Linebackers need to step up, McClain has been solid but besides him they're non existent. Corners are getting torched. Maybe it's the defensive schemes? I don't see many adjustments after halftime. D line played good in the wins but not so much in the losses

Jan 18, 2006
the only reason i watched this bullshit is because the charger game was blacked out ..but that was pretty entertaining lol ..its all fun n games, patriots whooped our ass too
Dont worry it will be sold out when the Raiders come to town, dont expect there to be more Chargers fans