Poll: WEEK 4 Raiders Vs. Patriots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will WIn

• Raiders

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I Don't care i'm just trolling

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
its hard to win the game when you gotta play against the refs to
I don't give a fuck about what the refs did though, there are always bad calls and no calls. bottom line is we didn't play good enough. we may have got fucked over a few times, but there's no excuse for not scoring more TD's on their weak defense.
exactly. shit niners get fucked calls weekly but still overcome for the most part

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
i got that feeling that we have yet to even unleash our defensive scheme yet to be honest. our secondary looks tight sometimes then looks like they just waiting for the receiver to catch it to try and tackle him. our front looks nice when we at full health. i think you gonna see our defense officially come out for the jets game. Belichick always does shit like this like last year when we looked sloppy until we faced the colts and then we switched gears and smashed.
I feel like the Packers defense is holding back also. See you in the Superbowl and one of us will win like 49-42 haha.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Pats came to play, bottom line. Bellichecks the man. You have to tip your hat to him and the pats.
yeah and raiders came to lose. whats ur fuckin point? honestly dog tip ur cap better team won. just got back home drunk as fuck, dreading the sicc cuz of the game but what the fuckever. just like j campbell was good all year today we saw why he is bad....

could of should of woulld of... NOT TO SPECIFICALLY QUOUTE you raiderradio... but im gettin sick and tired of sayin we shoulda beat buffalo.. no we didnt and yeah we had hella momentum before the half. but ever since that we got our asses handed to us... so make every excuse u want.. got the shit tatted on me, im ready to go to war for any of my brehs but fuck thar better team won today plain and simple.

were almost there.. hate to bad mouth the qb but wes wlejer and tom brady are shittin on everybidy

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
when i said shittin on everybody i meant OUR defense and the three teams who played them previously... WELKER is something special. one hell of a player. him and brady man.. craxy how good that team is is all i could say from my seat today

i cant figurbeout what i meant im hammered

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Jack you're the most negative Raider fan in the history of Raiderdom
im just being truthful. let me tell you about some stuff i liked. moving the ball freely all day. couldnt score... JC throwing and running was good.. MCFADDEN obviously was good as awlays.. Michael Bush stepped in for McFadden nursing the injusry and prolly head close to 65 yards on like 10 or less carries.. sorry for being negative nancy but there wasnt much good in the scond half. we had 157 yards rushing in the fisrt half and when i left wiht 5 mins left we had 161..

Dec 2, 2006
yeah and raiders came to lose. whats ur fuckin point? honestly dog tip ur cap better team won. just got back home drunk as fuck, dreading the sicc cuz of the game but what the fuckever. just like j campbell was good all year today we saw why he is bad....

could of should of woulld of... NOT TO SPECIFICALLY QUOUTE you raiderradio... but im gettin sick and tired of sayin we shoulda beat buffalo.. no we didnt and yeah we had hella momentum before the half. but ever since that we got our asses handed to us... so make every excuse u want.. got the shit tatted on me, im ready to go to war for any of my brehs but fuck thar better team won today plain and simple.

were almost there.. hate to bad mouth the qb but wes wlejer and tom brady are shittin on everybidy
Why support the team if all you do is bad mouth them though? We have some growing to do for sure, J. Campbell had a bad game today. I sit in the end zone he threw that pick to the patriots. I dont know what the fuck he was doing on that play. He could have ran it in.

The Patritos were the better team today, no doubt. I have a raider tattoo over my heart fam, I can dig it. We are a young team and it showed. McClain looked like shit. He needs to step it up if we are going to make the playoffs. Have faith, dont trip. We will bounce back. Hue is too good of a coach to let this happen week in and week out.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
but everybody miss me with all the raider doubting bs.. i got trips booked to go to SD and Green Bay this year to go see my team play a fuckin football game. bleed silver and black cant wait to go get hammered with lenbiasyay and rossi and puke on fat white broads.. only reason im critical is cuz today they played like shit from 150 left in the fist half.. why dont all u tuff guys calm down.. enjoy this.. stfu for one minute not the end of the world

Dec 2, 2006
but everybody miss me with all the raider doubting bs.. i got trips booked to go to SD and Green Bay this year to go see my team play a fuckin football game. bleed silver and black cant wait to go get hammered with lenbiasyay and rossi and puke on fat white broads.. only reason im critical is cuz today they played like shit from 150 left in the fist half.. why dont all u tuff guys calm down.. enjoy this.. stfu for one minute not the end of the world

I can dig that for sure.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
played like a fuckin bad man all day, He was out to set people straight.. im not tryin to talk shit big dog at all.. u are right on the money on MCCLAIN. he had a great game. im sorry im just butthurt bout the game not tryn to point out just all negatives but fuck. we were whoopin them in the first half and i was pissed on our peformance in the last 32 minutes...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
In my opinion McClain has been missing in action, where is he at when these running backs are gutting us up the gut?

Jason Campbell's boneheaded INT killed any momentum the Raiders had. He threw it right to that Patriot.

Jun 23, 2005
we played against a top 3 team in the league guys its okay lol it showed we got a whole lotta work to do. next week against the texans will give us a better understanding where we're at.