Poll: WEEK 4 Raiders Vs. Patriots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will WIn

• Raiders

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I Don't care i'm just trolling

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 3, 2002
This is one game that worries me, because our secondary is still questionable and this is one Faggot that can pick em apart especially with the two Tight End combo they got rolling. I'm not worried about their run game, as long as we can get our front line after Brady and pressure him into making mistakes then we will be ok, I am not worried about our offense one bit, but they will definitely try to focus on our run game so Campbell needs to be on point.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Aaron Hernandez ain't playing I don't think. Brady is gonna take that loss out on the Raiders secondary. This is a horrible matchup for the Raiders. Ochocinco is gonna have his 1st good game with the Patriots.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Not only that but the Patriots are the prototipically built team to dismantle the Raiders weakness. Their secondary. Jets are the prototipically built team for the Raiders to upset. Shitty Qb and no running game. Mainly the shitty Qb tho. Ima let it play out now so I don't seem like too much of a hater so I'm done talking about it til Sunday. Good luck tho I hope you win but I'm still a Raider doubter haha.God Sundays are fuckin awesome.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
The patriots rarely lose twice in a row, which worries me. I'm way less confident about this game than the jets game, but we can win if we sack brady and control the clock with our run game. The fans need to show up and get the coliseum rockin like last Sunday

Nov 18, 2010
Brady after throwing all those picks is gonna comeback big time.

I'm pullin for the Raiders upset cuz I fuckin hate the Pats but I don't see them putting up half the points as the Pats, at least not when Pats need a comeback game to prove they aren't shit. Losing to the Bills for Brady and Belichick is so fucking rare so you know they want redemption this week against whoever.

May 3, 2002
We don't have to worry about the run game much because it has been non-existent, that would be nice if the secondary could truly focus on that, but being the case that we lack in our secondary doesn't change it that much and like it has been stated the Pats are not looking to lose two in a row, but the house will definitely be rockin and look for seymour to put a hurting on Brady.

FUCK THE PATS-IES!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Another sellout! Having shaunessy, and marcel reece out and POS chris johnson out due to injuries isn't lookin too good. We need another huge game from jarvis moss who was our defensive player of the game last week against the jets, to step in for matt and we need chekwa and porter to have decent games. We need to keep patriots defense clueless as we did the jets @ times(like the start of the game), kill them with speed! Deebo brady to the ground and shake him up early so he can't find a rhythem and start droppin bombs on us. I have a feeling we are gonna abandon the run game this one. I think jano is gonna be our hero of the game....