Poll: WEEK 4 Raiders Vs. Patriots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will WIn

• Raiders

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I Don't care i'm just trolling

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
couldn't have said that any better myself. i like the niners as a team but there fans try to create this bullshit rivalry that REAL raider fans dont care at all about. Bunch of no nothings blabbering. cant stand it. its bay love
For real though, maybe its the lack of any credible teams in the NFC West for 9'er fans to have a rivalry with so they make up this fabricated Raider rivalry. The 9'ers don't even come on my radar as a Raider fan, I could give a fuck about their team, 9'er fans on the other hand stay on the Raiders nuts.

Chiefs, Chargers, and Donkeys are another story though, those are actual rivalries, 9'ers and their fans can go away....

May 3, 2002
Indeed the fans are what makes me despise of teams, I always see Niner fans up in here, especially after we lose. You don't see me jumping in their threads just to talk shit, i will if they do something good and congratulate them fuck being a hater man.

Jan 12, 2006
Lol at you cats being 2-1 and acting like you guys are superior. Trust me the raiders are far from rivals. We haven't loss to you suckas in over a decade. And even before that I can't ever remember any breath taking games that occurred during the battle of the bay. Only memorable moment was Jerry rice torching you guys on Monday night to beat the all time touchdown record. It's not like weve ever faced you guys in a super bowl or knocked each other out of playoff contention. Oakland/LA is San frans little brother when it comes to the NFL. Our only rivals are the cardinals, Seahawks, and rams. Used to be the cowboys too, but we haven't played them in a meaningful game in over 15 years, and we haven't handed them a L in about a decade. Not trying to troll but raider fans do the same thing 49er fans do. If the 49ers are ever down at halftime I got about a dozen of my friends who are raider fans blowing my phone up.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
If the defense can get to Brady, knock him around, rush him, get a couple sacks, and they can keep the penalties under control then they can keep the Pats scoring under control. If they can do those things and keep Campbell upright, and keep the running game on pace then they can win today. None of those things are impossible, the Raiders have a good shot at winning today.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Lol at you cats being 2-1 and acting like you guys are superior. Trust me the raiders are far from rivals. We haven't loss to you suckas in over a decade. And even before that I can't ever remember any breath taking games that occurred during the battle of the bay. Only memorable moment was Jerry rice torching you guys on Monday night to beat the all time touchdown record. It's not like weve ever faced you guys in a super bowl or knocked each other out of playoff contention. Oakland/LA is San frans little brother when it comes to the NFL. Our only rivals are the cardinals, Seahawks, and rams. Used to be the cowboys too, but we haven't played them in a meaningful game in over 15 years, and we haven't handed them a L in about a decade. Not trying to troll but raider fans do the same thing 49er fans do. If the 49ers are ever down at halftime I got about a dozen of my friends who are raider fans blowing my phone up.
the bullshit is in bold

everyone has beat us since we went to the superbowl. Last year was the first year we beat not only every divisional game, but more specifically San Diego who has dominated our division as well as us since the superbowl. beating them twice was huge for us, making the game against y'all meaningless. what you don't understand is by us saying we are not your rivals isn't condescending, its truthful. yes there are fans on both sides that hate the other side, but I believe its more of both sides thinking they gotta retaliate. We are not your rivals, never have been, never will be. you listed your divisional foes as rivals but I don't think there's hatred towards the other teams like say the NFC East. those foos HATE each other. I can't see anyone with a broncos hat on without talking shit, jokingly, but still.

lol @ the Raiders being the 9ers little brother. if that's the case then the 9ers are our older hurt ass sister.

Jun 23, 2005
That was statement penalty from Seymour he didn't give a fuck but be needs to settle down.

McFadden looking good this drive and Campbell linkin up wit boss is nice!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm still (and always) rooting forthe raiders, but at this moment I'm more concerned with the ny midgets not completely destroying the cards....I need $$$$$$$$$

Saints win by 7+, check
Texans win by 4+, check
Falcons win by 6+, looking good
Giants win by 2+, c'mon midgets!!!!!

Jan 18, 2006
damn DHB is so fucken solid all of a sudden. Didnt do much last week cuz Revis was on him but what a fucken catch just now