Poll: WEEK 4 Raiders Vs. Patriots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will WIn

• Raiders

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I Don't care i'm just trolling

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Not only that but the Patriots are the prototipically built team to dismantle the Raiders weakness. Their secondary. Jets are the prototipically built team for the Raiders to upset. Shitty Qb and no running game. Mainly the shitty Qb tho. Ima let it play out now so I don't seem like too much of a hater so I'm done talking about it til Sunday. Good luck tho I hope you win but I'm still a Raider doubter haha.God Sundays are fuckin awesome.

Not really, outside of brady(he makes every team's secondary look like a weakness), they don't have much on us. top two rushers on their team average 3.6 and 4.3 yards per carry. mcfadden has nearly double their total yardage combined. they have the worst pass D in the league, they give up everything. expect campbell to have his best game of the season on sunday. mcfadden will expose their run D. our D doesn't have to stop them, just slow their offense down a bit and let our O do what they've been doing.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmao. come on now. in a shootout pats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> raiders

by FAR

dont act like campbell is a good qb, the raiders DO NOT wanna see the pats in a shoot out.

it must help when refs call the most roughing the passer penaltys for ur qb tho.....

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
lmao. come on now. in a shootout pats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> raiders

by FAR

dont act like campbell is a good qb, the raiders DO NOT wanna see the pats in a shoot out.

it must help when refs call the most roughing the passer penaltys for ur qb tho.....
if we keep their offense off the field with our dominant run game, we won't have to worry about a shootout. campbell vs the worst pass D in the league. I think I'll take soup in that matchup. he can look like a great QB when our run game is going and the other teams defense is weak. he did it a number of times last year and we had a weaker offense then.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yall can run run run, but when brady gets on the field, he can score a td each time, so running and wasting all the time off the clock shouldnt matter much.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I bet brady will throw some interceptions, can't say the same for campbell. that could decide the game right there. you should know how important turnover's are, it's how the niners have been competitive with that horrible offense.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
i think we take worst pass defense in the league. im not expecting a win tomorrow but it would get me -full tilt boogey dillusional were going to win the superbowl this year raider fan- if we beat up on the Patriots tomorrow
pats are statistically the worst pass D(ranked 32nd). their pass D is so bad, that it's making their run D look decent.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I bet brady will throw some interceptions, can't say the same for campbell. that could decide the game right there. you should know how important turnover's are, it's how the niners have been competitive with that horrible offense.
actually, its our defense that keeps us in it. the #1 RANKED RUN DEFENSE sure as hell helps. We are getting turnovers and are NOT making turnovers. we are 1st in the league in TO differencial with +6

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
winning the turnover battle will keep even the worst of offenses in games. it's rare that a team has more turnovers than their opponent and wins. a good defense can only hold on for so long when their offense can't move the ball, but causing turnovers and limiting your own will help out a lot. since they can be taken to the house for points, while your D watches from the sideline.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
im going with the brehs now. sold my 2 seats for 125 in sec 301. just got 4 from my ticket rep in 201 for 150. so after the brehs pay me ill be up about 100. game is already starting off good. that 100 will be blown on beer by halftime

edit: just got the word that the brehs ol lady is bringin a lady friend and they bought 3 pounds of carne asada..

i went into the day thinking i was gonna have to work and listen to the game on the radio to getting upgraded seats, 100 bucks, tacos, and areola's breh.. cant fucking wait for tomorrow now

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
winning the turnover battle will keep even the worst of offenses in games. it's rare that a team has more turnovers than their opponent and wins. a good defense can only hold on for so long when their offense can't move the ball, but causing turnovers and limiting your own will help out a lot. since they can be taken to the house for points, while your D watches from the sideline.
pats db arrington leads the league in picks......

raiiders avg 50 yards less than the pats do on defense....

Pats average what 180 yards more on offense than the raiders

pats are +2 on TO
Raiders are +3 on TO

Pats have played MIA,SD and BUF (offensive ranks 12,4 and 3)
Raiders have played DEN,BUF and NYJ (offensive ranks 27, 4 and 16)

my point is, pats have worse defensive #s because they have played better offensive teams....

oh and btw. stealers are worst in the league with -9 TO difference, does it mean they are the worst team in the league?