PACKERS: WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I HARDLY EVER PICK A SUPER BOWL CHAMP & I ESPECIALLY HATE THE PACKERS .. TO BE HONEST I HATE EVERY TEAM BUT THE NINERS CUZ IM THAT MUCH OF A DIE HARD .. BUT THE PACKERS ARE 1 OF THE TOP 5 TEAMS IN THE NFL RIGHT NOW & NOBODY IS TALKIN ABOUT THEM OFF & DEF ARE STACKED .. THE SCENE IS SETUP PERFECT FOR EM IF U ASK ME, I KINDA SEE THEM FACING THE VIKES IN THE 2ND ROUND & THEN KNOCKIN OUT THE SAINTS IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND & WINNING THE SUPER BOWL. I HAVE A GUT FEELING THE CHARGERS & THE PACK ARE GONNA GO TO THE BOWL, I JUS FOR SUM REASON DONT SEE THE COLTS GOING UNDEFEATED AT ALL. MANNING WILL CHOKE. AS FOR THE SAINTS THEY ONLY CAN MAKE COMEBACKS FOR SO LONG. I WILL BE GLAD TO STATE MY CASE ON WHY I THINK THE PACK WILL WIN IT ALL IF ANYBODY CARES TO ARGUE

Nov 27, 2006
i kinda agree with you, just for the fact that they have the best defense in the nfl right now...
LMAO!! you must be smokin rocks. You know they lost 2 of their 3 best defensive players for the year right? Best defense? please......

Packers havent even clinched a playoff spot yet lol

I want them to play the Vikes in the playoffs so Favre and the defense can smash them for a 3rd time this year.

Nov 27, 2006
you talking as if the viqueens defense hasnt suffered either, didnt they lose a couple of guys recently too?
We lost E.J Henderson but still got Pat and Kevin Williams, Jared Allen, Winfield, Griffin, and Greenway....Vikes will be alright

plus the Vikings are 11-2 and have already clinched a playoff spot, something the fudgepackers havent done

Jun 9, 2007
Vikings lost E.J. Henderson & got Antoine Winfield back (HUGE).

Brinkley has been playing well in place of Henderson and Leber & Greenway are top-notch LB's

this years Vikings team has already demonstrated they OWN Rodgers & the Packers.

Vikings lost E.J. Henderson & got Antoine Winfield back (HUGE).

Brinkley has been playing well in place of Henderson and Leber & Greenway are top-notch LB's

this years Vikings team has already demonstrated they OWN Rodgers & the Packers.
BRETT HAS DOMINATED THE PACK THIS YEAR, BUT WHEN IT COUNTS THE MOST THE PACK WILL WIN & THOSE TWO WINS IN THE REGULAR SEASON WONT MEAN SHIT, YOU REALLY THINK THE VIKES WILL BEAT THE PACK 3x IN A ROW, ESPECIALLY THE WAY RODGERS IS PLAYIN? GRANT RUNNING? WOODSON SHARKING, THE LB CORP IS A GREAT GROUP.

Brett,colts,saints... Choose one.
NEITHER LOL. I PROLLY LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE COLTS & SAINTS PLAY IN THE SUPERBOWL, BUT FOR 1 TEAM TO GO UNDEFEATED & TO THE SUPER BOWL UNDEFEATED IS UNHEARD OF SO I REALLY CANT SEE 2 TEAMS. MANNING IS PLAYIN ON ANOTHER PLANET I SEE THEM GOIN FURTHER THAN THE SAINTS IF ANYTHING

Jun 9, 2007
Peterson regained alot of steam against Cincy...

if GB played MN in the playoffs it would be on the road in the Toiletdome, where the Vikings are undefeated...

would be a good game, but by mid-4th quarter it would be decided in favor of the Vikings..

Jun 9, 2007
PETERSON BEEN SLOWIN DOWN A BIT, HASNT HAD A 100+ GAME SINCE WEEK 10 WITH 4 FUMBLES

HIS 2 GAMES VS GB HE HAD 55 & 97 AND THAT WAS THE LAST TIME THE PACK LOST. I JUS FEEL IF THE PACK PLAY THE VIKES IN THE 2ND ROUND THAT WILL BE RODGERS TIME TO TAKE THE MONKEY OFF HIS BACK AND PROVE THE NAYSAYERS WRONG
keep in mind, Rodgers played WELL in both games against the Vikings.. QB rating was a combined 109 or somewhere around there, with like 5 TD's and 1 INT... and the Packers still got beat decisively..

Rodgers playing well against the Vikings obviously doesn't equal a Packer victory.

I know what you're saying about Peterson, but he has came out and admitted he was in a little bit of a funk for a few weeks, and he did seem back to his old self against Cincy with basically a 100 yard rushing game, 40 receiving yards and 2 TD's, against a team that plays well against the run.