PACKERS: WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
RODGERS WILL WIN THE BIGGEST GAME OF HIS SHORT CAREER IF THEY MEET, ITS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A GAME THO
I said it before and I'll say it again, I think Rodgers and the Packers matchup better with the Saints than they do with the Vikings..

THIS YEARS PLAYOFFS SHUD BE ENTERTAINING ESPECIALLY IN THE NFC
one thing we can agree on.

Jun 9, 2007
btw that whole 'beating a team 3 times in the same year' thing is a myth... here's the stats to prove it..

Since the NFL-AFL merger in 1970, there have been 18 times when a team went into a playoff game with a chance to complete a three-game season sweep, according to STATS, Inc. Those teams are 11-7. Here are the previous matchups, with the team that won both regular-season games listed first, along with the postseason result:

Season Teams Result
1982 Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets --Won
1983 Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Raiders --Lost
1986 New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins --Won
1989 Houston Oilers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers --Lost
1991 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Raiders --Won
1992 Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Diego Chargers --Lost
1993 Los Angeles Raiders vs. Denver Broncos --Won
1994 Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears --Lost
1994 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns --Won
1997 New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins --Won
1997 Green Bay Packers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers --Won
1998 Dallas Cowboys vs. Arizona Cardinals --Lost
1999 Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars --Won
2000 New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles --Won
2002 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns --Won
2004 St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks --Won
2004 Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings --Lost
2007 Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants --Lost

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I see the packers making the wildcard then being knocked out by the vikes or eagles

Saints got the best overall team right now, I see them beating the vikes for a spot in the bowl.

it would be fucking dope if the colts went undefeated too & there was a superbowl of undefeateds

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
also the o-line of the pack gives up too many sacks for a superbowl apperance, they will be hella good once they fix that

Jan 12, 2006
Vikings lost E.J. Henderson & got Antoine Winfield back (HUGE).

Brinkley has been playing well in place of Henderson and Leber & Greenway are top-notch LB's

this years Vikings team has already demonstrated they OWN Rodgers & the Packers.
You act like the viqueens are untouchable, they lost that title when they got lucky and beat us in the last seconds and then get shitted on by the AZ retards!

Jun 9, 2007
You act like the viqueens are untouchable, they lost that title when they got lucky and beat us in the last seconds and then get shitted on by the AZ retards!
you've already established that you're dumber than a roll of dollar store gift wrap, so instead of giving you an actual response, I'm going to give you a happy picture in the hopes of stimulating your precious few brain cells.

Enjoy, and Merry Christmas

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
im gonna have to go with the vikes or eagles winning the super bowl but i wouldnt count out green bay.

fuck new orleans and their faggot ass fans. bunch of fucking bandwagon pole smokers.

Jan 6, 2005
lmao the pack is wack yall forgot to mention they allowed alot of sacks the vikings d were beastn on rodgers on both games grant is lame he cant run againts the vikings front line..................

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I don't see the players having that much faith in Indy's head coach after allowing them to break their undefeated streak for the sake of "rest & risk of injury". IMO the players would've continued winning on to the superbowl, and could've quite possibly won. although I don't see any afc opponent giving them much trouble. Dago will probably put up the biggest fight.

I still don't see GB going anywhere. Cards should win but then again it's the cards, who knows what team will show up.