PACKERS: WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
San Diego does seem to have Indi's number, but Indi is the best team going into the playoffs and I believe they will get the job done.

We'll see.
I think SD is a better team than Indy right now

Indy has a better record, but that's just because the Chargers started slow

I really don't see anyone knocking them out in the playoffs

I think SD is a better team than Indy right now

Indy has a better record, but that's just because the Chargers started slow

I really don't see anyone knocking them out in the playoffs
FUNNY U SHUD SAY THAT CUZ DONT THE CHARGERS DO THIS EVERY YEAR????? LOL SAN DIEGO CHOKERS ... AS GOOD AS THEY ARE PLAYIN I DONT THINK THE CHARGERS HAVE IT IN EM TO BEAT THE PATS IN THE 2ND ROUND! EVEN W/O WELKER (YEA I SAID IT) LONG AS BRADY & MOSS ARE ON THE SAME TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS ITHEY CAN COMPETE & PULL SHIT OFF

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
FUNNY U SHUD SAY THAT CUZ DONT THE CHARGERS DO THIS EVERY YEAR????? LOL SAN DIEGO CHOKERS ... AS GOOD AS THEY ARE PLAYIN I DONT THINK THE CHARGERS HAVE IT IN EM TO BEAT THE PATS IN THE 2ND ROUND! EVEN W/O WELKER (YEA I SAID IT) LONG AS BRADY & MOSS ARE ON THE SAME TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS ITHEY CAN COMPETE & PULL SHIT OFF
yeah... but I think the Chargers are a more dominate team than they've been in the past few seasons... pretty much htis is the best Chargers team we've seen since Norv Turner has been in SD

I hope I'm wrong... but callin it how I see it, we'll see though... anything can happen in the playoffs

Dec 4, 2006
Hate to say it, due to the fact that I like the Packers as well..

But they're not going to the superbowl....the tards and the vikings ain't going either..

Jun 9, 2007
Warner schooled Rodgers and hit the biggest throws when it counted most, which Rodgers failed to do in overtime when he had Jennings WIDE open.

Great game.