Only IN The Studio Diss was made to(This A Joke dont be act a hoe because I said this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
Its about Lynch and Linus they had beef after Charlie Brown slapped Lynch at the East Mount Mall and X-Raided was Mad because Someone tried to take his girl Sicx, You know they are going to get married in the fall I heard its going to be a unitarian wedding and sicx is going to wear a white dress(Made Of Hairnets) will be knitted by the brides(Sicx)maids and One of the other molesters asked Sicx if he wanted to go and watch a movie in the day room but Sicx was like I love my man Raided hes my boo and Ill be with him forever and he told X and X was mad because sicx used to be Lynch's girl so X was like yo lynch shes mine now and Lynch is cool with that he has Zaggoki now (Thats a cross between Zagg and Loki because you never see them in the same place at the same time on now eat it was editing thats why you seen them as different people ) So thats why. Also did you hear that X and Sicx are going on a honeymoon in the rec room they built them a tent out of chairs and blankets I hope it works out because young couples usually get divorced. Oh and Doc was on it to wish X a happy marriage to Sicx. Sicx will be such a blushing bride when he sees his man RAIDED in his ironed prison blues. But I guess Lynch And Zaggoki are going to get married in November I hope Zaggoki knows that Lynch Loves her and that he will never leave her for anybody. Good Luck to X-Raided And Sicx and Lynch And Zaggoki.

IF YOU GET MAD BECAUSE I SAID THIS THEN FUCK YOU GET A SENSE OF HUMOR.

EpidemicReborn

Yeah Iam Back

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
i'm not hating or mad that you typed it, i could give a fuck for real, but my question is why did you type it? i do have a few other questions/comments...

In the first "sentence" you state...

EpidemicReborn said:
Its about Lynch and Linus they had beef after Charlie Brown slapped Lynch at the East Mount Mall...
Well, first you lead us to believe the story is about Lynch and Linus by saying "It's about Lynch and Linus", which it is not, and if Charlie Brown is the one who slapped Lynch then why do Lynch and Linus have beef? Why not Lynch and Charlie?

You should really change the topic sentence and elaborate more on what you mean. It's in desperate need of revision. Linus and Charlie are phased out of the story which doesn't make sense if we're to believe what you stated prior to introducing the characters ... (It's about). We can't believe you as an author if you're going to tell us the story is about one thing and then say another. It's like you were just going off on tangents.

Next you say ...

EpidemicReborn said:
...and X-Raided was Mad because Someone tried to take his
girl Sicx,
First thing I have to ask was X raided at the mall too? Because you say and Xraided was mad, like he was there and according to the rest of your story he's in prison. You should have dropped the "and"...and made this a separate sentence. Next you say "someone" tried taking his girl from him. Who is "someone"? You need to be more specific and state who you mean.

Now I'm not going to go line for line because some of it is comphrensible, but i will point out a few more things here and there...

EpidemicReborn said:
...and sicx is going to wear a white dress(Made Of Hairnets) will be knitted by the brides(Sicx)maids
Ok, here let pretend you didn't use parenthesis when stating "made of hairnets". You sentence would read...

"... wear a white dress will be knitted by the brides ..."

See how that doesn't make sense. When you use parenthesis act like they're not there and read your sentence. If it sounds funny (like above), then it's incorrect, but if you can read the sentence with out them, and it still sounds good, then 90% of the time you're good to go.

EpidemicReborn said:
... and One of the other molesters asked Sicx if he wanted to go and watch a movie in the day room but Sicx was like I love my man Raided hes my boo and Ill be with him forever and he told X and X was mad because sicx used to be Lynch's girl ...

Why does Sicx react to someone's question like that? Was the molester coming on to him? Please elaborate on Sicx's eccentric behavior. Then you make it sound like X was mad because Sicx told him about the molester, but you stated he's mad because Sicx was once Lynch's girl. You need consistency. This throws us for a loop, but not in a suspensful way. It's like you were just jumping from thought to thought. Pretty sloppy here, please revise. These are two separate story items. Did X even here Sicx telling him about the molester or was he just sitting there brooding about Lynch? Please elaborate.

EpidemicReborn said:
so X was like yo lynch shes mine now and Lynch is cool with that he has Zaggoki now (Thats a cross between Zagg and Loki because you never see them in the same place at the same time on now eat it was editing thats why you seen them as different people ) So thats why.
So did X call Lynch or is Lynch in prison too? Because you make it sound like they're all just sitting around in the same room. How do we know Lynch is cool with it? It seems you're just stating your opinion. You give everyone else dialogue, but you speak Lynch's mind for him. The Zaggoki thing made me chuckle, but I'm sure you could've been more clever with the name, and "so that's why" what?. If you're trying to clarify the previous statement about editing, we get it. Just cut that out. Its unecessary.

EpidemicReborn said:
I hope it works out because young couples usually get divorced.
Is this fact or your opinion? Back it up.

EpidemicReborn said:
Oh and Doc was on it to wish X a happy marriage to Sicx.
You shouldn't really start sentences with "oh" and Doc was on what?

Ok, now you should revise and rewrite, revise and rewrite. Then maybe you will have a story on your hands, and not a garbled mesh of incomplete thoughts and flubbed up sentence structure.

EpidemicReborn said:
IF YOU GET MAD BECAUSE I SAID THIS THEN FUCK YOU GET A SENSE OF HUMOR.
Take your own advice because if you get mad at me then that makes you a hypocrite. Like I said, I'm not mad about what you wrote. I just want to know your motives. If you were trying to be funny ... try harder because you weren't. Again, I don't give a fuck what you say about anyone, but if you're going to talk shit ... be funny, not ...hell I can't even think of a word to sum it up. Just try harder next time. This shit was wack.

Aug 25, 2003
I maid to not make sense and be a lack of things fitting together its all nonsense but if you really just pictured how it all came together then you would understand. You see you have to think abstract to understand. Of course its not going to flow perfect or even close thats the way I intended it to go. I know how to write a story Iam in College and had A's in every English class I have taken I could write a real good story but choose just to be abstract. Instead of tearing it apart just dont read it fuck. Thats all student you have been taught.

EpidemicReborn

Yeah Iam Back

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
abstract... huh? well, i can take a piece of shit, stick a toothpick in it and call it art, but it's still a piece of shit with a toothpick in it. anyways, you didn't answer my question. motives? i'm just trying to understand an epidemic's thought process, being that it's so abstract and whatnot...

Apr 25, 2002
dumbest post ive ever read...honestly..get a life..and some pussy(or dick..kinda hard to tell what u prefer by readin that post) and be about your business...dont bother unleashing your homosexual fantasys on the siccness....cuz this shit wasnt even remotely humerous...

Aug 25, 2003
M-Town Criminal

Man Your Butt Hurt worse then Sicx on commisary day. If you cant take a joke then shut the fuck up kid. Your not going to do nothing but wolf like a bitch. And all your doing is making yourself look like a studio thug. And a m-town criminal I doubt, it you still sucking milk from your mamas tits. Your ass must be sore after the pounding that you got because I dissed your favorite artists. Your the one whos butt hurt so lets question your sexuality. Matter a fact lets not because all the board knows your a dick rider. With that being said I told you people that It was a joke if you didnt like it fine but dont act like a slut bitch on her period when I say shit, matter fact if you get mad then your just hating because it was just a joke dont be a 304.

Epidemic

Yeah Iam Back.

Oh yeah M-Town that cuz shit is fucking gay learn how to speak proper english. College can help you with that, also there is a lot of women in college to get some how did you say it PUSSY yeah your without a doubt a back woods retard. Learn to speak then talk to me you uneducated primate.

Aug 25, 2003
What does cornball with extra butter mean. Do you not speak proper english just like M-Town, damn is the siccness filled with idiots. That saying is 5th grade or lower but I guess thats your attention span. Blame your mother for having a FAS baby. Oh wait you dont know what that means hmmm oh okay here you go when you were inside your mothers womb she drank large quantities of Alcoholic beverages, that should help you out. Iam sick of these people on the siccness who act hard and serious and think there such fucking G's. Your not a G and you never will be. To people who are G's, they dont think that shit is cool. Fucking imposters get off my dick and get your own. PEACE

Epidemic

Yeah Iam Back

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
come on y'all...he's an artist. he's being abstract. so, epidemic what other displays of creativity do you have. i just love the abstract/surreal...here i want to see if i come close to your calibur.....

epidemic Was said forget I Am an Abstract happy because he was mad AT the gut was on owl road over by the dog when epidemic jumped I Over that lady yelled out the door in the middle, when kid rock was mad cause he sucked at the door handle( green and white) scared of the big walk away not because she was sore at lynch never did we us bite he but not tomorrow for Headache when Sicx nervous at there behind eyes prison with x raided rated r forget epidemic not here with college and dog shit.

pretty good huh? i think a 4-year-old child could do better though....

Aug 25, 2003
Nightbreed why is it that this post has you so mad about what I posted it seems its taking a large effort on your behalf to come and say things to me like your ass hurts from hearing what I said you see your story doesnt make sense mine did and also It seems like your a little jealous of the fact that I made this post. Iam sad to see that your life is revolving around posting a continous nonsesn staement such as the one your saying right now. So Like I said get off my dick and get your own. I think your actually homosexual and trying to flirt with me. This isnt no Sicx and X-raided shit I dont swing that way bitch.

Epidemic

Yeah Iam Back So What.

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
see, why you gotta come at me like that? i never called you a name or made deregatory statement directed at you. i just asked some questions and made some comments about your story. so you see, you are the one that is mad, look at how you are acting. you proved to be a hypocrite. i figured you would. it seemed you were searching for conflict when you posted this, so i'm not suprised. have you ever heard of transference? you seem to be obsessed with homosexuality, but you put it off on everyone else...why do you keep mentioning hurting asses? i think this is just a desperate cry from a hurting inner child. did your daddy rape you or something? you should seek counseling. it's ok, it's not your fault. look, you should find help. we can't help you here on the siccness. your cries will go unheard. find a professional. i'm sorry you were molested. just take care of yourself, and realize we're not the ones mad at you. you're mad at your father and yourself because you think it was your fault, but again...it wasn't. take care epidemic.

Sep 28, 2002
this shit is a riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if you don't like it be quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 25, 2003
First off your a clown and to me you already came at me wrong from the start. At least my dad was there unlike yours. Its that smart ass bitch shit is the reason why I clowned you. Get mad if you want but I dont care. To me your just a court jester to me. Iam not into homosexuality like you are because I get something called a girlfriend and i know your into Greeks so you know nothing about that. You should have never said shit about what I wrote unless you thought it as funny. Y^ou get what you deserve clown. Like I said stay off my dick and get you own.

Epidemic

Yeah Iam Back

Aug 25, 2003
Wow NightBreed its so cool how you made it look like you qouted me. Ill say this for as funny as you think you are your not. Iam thinking to mysel nightbreed is a nut rider and whic persons nuts is he riding hmmm mine it looks like. You see if you would have never typed that dumb shit you said whn in the post I said dont act a hoe and what do you turn around and do.....Act a hoe. I mean come on folks is this guy in need of some attention.. I think so. Because your a hoe, you did what I say not to and a hoe you became. Your super hoe-able to become a hoe in one post. So mind your fucking buisness you stupid nut riding bitch. Get Off my dick and get your own.

Epidemic