Only IN The Studio Diss was made to(This A Joke dont be act a hoe because I said this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
yeah its people like epidemics hoe ass that make this ahorrible place to post, hes a bitch and a hoe i fucked your momma shes a prostitute bro ah haa fuck u epidemic u fuckin bitch no ones on your nasty ass stankin nuts u bitch u go stick your dick in a sock or something u fuckin college nerd

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
EPIDEMIC:

we've had our run-ins in the past so i know a lil bit bout how u are......
but I'm going 2 still try 2 come @ u like a man..
in the hopes u actually listen 2 logic and common sense...........
now, i havent been here regularly in the past year or so......
but when i have i always see u acting a complete ass.......
i dont ban people or delete their posts anymore......
but...ummm......u think most people on this board are fake?
let me tell u summn man, 99% of this world is fake as silicone chi chis.......
now........it seems u are always lookin 4 attention...
wether it be from CLIM, SICCMADE or jus bikering
w/anonymous fokes on the board.........juss 2 build a name.......
like the song says "LIFE IS TOO $HORT" to waste all this energy
on this internet message board, on SICCMADE
or anybody else that doesnt love u 4 that matter..............
if u come bac disrespecting me ill know 4 sure u aint w/that real shit........
cuz a true man can admit when he was wrong.............

Gate Won

Aug 25, 2003
^^^^^ Some of this shit is just to be funny and I enjoyed it. It really doesnt bother me on this net thing. It all boils down to two things I feel that Siccmade had more info then they wanted to release about the Sicx incident and I hate that they had a molester in their midsts. This post was just a joke because I was high and I thought it to be funny.

Epidemic

Dec 18, 2002
Your "you're uneducated" defense to the people who talked down about your story is weak. If your going to get butt hurt over not having fans than at least come back with shit talking more amusing than your story. If being in college and having a dad is the only things you have over everyone else on the siccness I guess were all better off without the college education and the child molesting father because your the most uneducated of anyone else on the siccness. To talk about proper grammar to other people like these posts are english assignments makes no sense. And calling your "story" abstract, whats so abstract about a loser in college with a gay dad sitting down and thinking up a story about homosexuals getting married. I am in college, and have taken psychology classes, the time you spent dreaming about a gay siccmade wedding only hints to your own sexual confusion. Get correct please.

Aug 25, 2003
KrypticFlowz said:
Your "you're uneducated" defense to the people who talked down about your story is weak. If your going to get butt hurt over not having fans than at least come back with shit talking more amusing than your story. If being in college and having a dad is the only things you have over everyone else on the siccness I guess were all better off without the college education and the child molesting father because your the most uneducated of anyone else on the siccness. To talk about proper grammar to other people like these posts are english assignments makes no sense. And calling your "story" abstract, whats so abstract about a loser in college with a gay dad sitting down and thinking up a story about homosexuals getting married. I am in college, and have taken psychology classes, the time you spent dreaming about a gay siccmade wedding only hints to your own sexual confusion. Get correct please.
Your hoe ass just talks I know your not going to do a thing you net banger. Watch out G-Folkzz thhis bad ass hoeie from the stomp side iz killin all yaw soldias for the 99. YOus a hoe

Epidemic

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
X2

this has got to be one of the stupidest unffuniest posts ive read on here ina while...two thumbs down for this material.

Dec 18, 2002
Dr. Curien said:
Your hoe ass just talks I know your not going to do a thing you net banger. Watch out G-Folkzz thhis bad ass hoeie from the stomp side iz killin all yaw soldias for the 99. YOus a hoe

Epidemic
I figured you wouldnt say much of shit back. Fag.

Jun 12, 2002
Somebody Call Squuuualie..It's homo's In the Premises !!!

LOL @ Battie boy...Kid's in shambles for real..What a Fuccin' Sauce Pot, I had this Ducc curled up in a corner On the Flows Board on some ''Deuce is my Daddy'' type shit..Had my Sac Tea Baggin' His Forehead....Rappin' About How He Pops Testosterone Pills to Buff his Penis.... Kid's straight Kitty Litter..Cats Shit on him Daily...Scruffy ass Feeble ass attempts at Soundin' Inteligent...You gotta Push the Gay Button On this abundance of Herbish shit mane..You ain't smart You Fuccin' cone head...No one wants you here...Remember The time you Pm'd me talkin' about ''Uncle Perry Is that you ?''

Man...Fucc this this hunchback underachieving ass Quazimoto.... go outside and ring a church bell Shrek..Fuccin' Ducc...

Blahh..

Ain't Nothin' Changed...Burn a Pound In this Bitch

....Your Father..

Robin Banks

Aug 14, 2003
When I put Heat to Your Head, Kid, Believe It ain't No Blow Dryer..........''Deuce''

I got the game on a piano scroll, I don’t even gotta be their for the keys to move/I Call Siccness Faggots Don Kings, The Way They Rip off Deuce Boxers Read Post's To Prove.............''Deuce''

Both fuckin suck

Jun 12, 2002
^^^^^^^^^What a Swan Princess^^^^^^^^^

Can we Get a Hand for The 91's Newest Couple...Queerien and The dude who's stressin' becuase His Aid's test was possitive ( As the tale was told )Buclin' each others asses..Listen Ducc.. for real..Stop Stabbin' my Schlong deep in your Mouth Ducc...Kid's like a zulu warrior on some mandingo shit shatterin' His spleen with my Child spray...

Stop actin' with ugly behaviour Dogg....I'll hold your heart as far as lyrics goes...REAL.

.......Your Father..

Robin Banks..

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Ey, homie^^^^^

I dont know you, so this isnt hate...

but everything that you have typed up so far has been garbage - its not poetry and it isnt rhymez - its just wacc, homie. real. read a lot more in the future. Give it some time. It will come to you (ability, I mean).

& Current Epidemic,
no matter how many of your posts and threads that I read, I can never get used to your word-possitioning. I can never follow what you are trying to say.
& put the cracc pipe down.

Weed=cool, homie.

crac-cocain=weak brain and weak heart, not to mention jumbled word-play in the fields of the siccness net