Only IN The Studio Diss was made to(This A Joke dont be act a hoe because I said this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
epidemic..your like a fuckin brain dead cock smoker...4 real..look how sensitive you are...your worse than my bitch on her period..u couldnt even fit your bullshit talking about me in one post..u had to continue it into another post...who the fuck said i was mad u dissed those artist? i give a fuck..and if it was even remotely funny..i would have "lol'ed" along with u..instead it was a fuckin pathetic attempt at getting attention from a love starved brain dead group home child who smokes cock..shit your autobiography is funnier than the story...cunt

oh yea...die slow

Aug 14, 2003
EPIDEMIC YOUR A FUCKING FAGGET YOUR A BITCH AND A HOE YOUR A FUCKIN CUNT AND A DUMB RETARDED ASS STANKIN BITCH FAGGET WHY THE FUCK WOULD U WRITE THAT STUPID ASS SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS IT, I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO MEET YOUR STUPID ASS AND SOCK YOU RIGHT IN THE FUCKIN NUTS U FAGGET AND I HOPE U WRITE BACK TO ME U LITTLE BITCH ASS TRICK ASS HOE...................

Aug 25, 2003
Stressfaker-Learn to spell man its stress factor, do you got that or are you just a ignorant bitch. You act hard on here but if you were to come see me-which you wont because your not even about anything, you would be slapped I dont waste time making fun of people like you and m-town criminal because society does it for me. Your just going to wolf on here like m-town knowing your not going to do anything because your computer protected. Oh yeah learn to spell and speak English you fucking primate.

M-Town Pedophile- Whats up you ignorant bitch. And seeing as how I already said that about a bitch on her period that makes you a nut rider. I think your fake you dont have an ounce of street credibilaty accept maybe your family and what do they know Iam sure there as stupid if not more so then you. We know your not any realear then the Tooth fairy even though you are a fairy. Oh and 4-Real is spelled four real not 4 real. Your a F.A.S baby huh. oh well get off my nuts bitch.

Oh and Die Slow, Thats original, for a nut rider like you.

Epidemic

Yeah Iam Back Dogging these internet thugs.

Aug 25, 2003
Nightbreed its not worth my time to speak on so get off my nuts.

P.S. Why is it so many people are all mad about this thread. Its a free site I mean damn lay the fuck off. I said if you didnt like it dont act a hoe and what happened. Iam not talking to the ones that didnt like it, rather to the ones who felt like they had to speak on me. Your the bitches on the siccness.

Epidemic

Apr 25, 2002
damn epidemic just kill yourself..fuckin square...4 real..swallow that glock like u do that cock..and save us from anymore bullshit threads...

and you speakin on my family..go head and pm me..see whats real...thats on everything i love..u can talk all that shit about me..and ill shrug it off as just another groupie talkin ass chatter...but speakin on my fam..naw..PM ME..we can converse on all that shit

B

Blackjack 1577

Man that story was gay as fuck. I don't know why I even bothered reading that bullshit.

Feb 18, 2003
Naming you fags would be disrespectful to fags

Instead lets all be a part of the mass suicide. If you want to be down:

1.) Fill a syrenge full of semen (choose your flavor)
2.) Stick the needle into your anal tissue (your asshole) and inject
3.) The semen will slowly work it's way toward your liver where it will then poison it like gasoline on a feutus.
4.) Soon your salivary glands will start pumping the come out of the taste buds on your tongue and you will slowly die as your mouth fills with sweet foamy paste.
5.) Now you're down $

Aug 25, 2003
Alright people it seems that this post left a lot of people on the butt hurt injury list. It was a joke and I see people took it serious oh well I does'nt matter to me anyhow.

M-Town- Your a joke PM you for what so you can talk shit on a pm, come on clown your fake just like half thepeople on this board. Iam speaking on your FAM(what kind of word is this, its family you dumb ass) Your speech is funny because its all spelled wrong and the word usage is all fucked up. Pming you won't get anyone anywhere how about if you and your fam(ily) get an education and if you were reading correctly which your probably dont know how to do then you would have seen that I was not speaking on your fam(ily) but since you want to act like a bitch Iam going to treat you like one. Your Fam(ily) is lame. There what are you going to do. Do a driveby on me. Grow up bitch. And stop talking homosexual we all know you have homosexual problems.

To the rest of that said shit about me because of this post fuck you.

Epidemic

Apr 25, 2002
like i said..PM ME..you showin your true colors...how the fuck a fool gonna be scary on the internet? tell me that?..u scared to reveal your location first off..second off you scared to hit my PM up with some info...and folks like you baffle me..thinkin that the internet is some kind of magical safety zone where you CANT be located unless YOU want to..man i thought folks would have learned..u can be touched..nuff said..ill see u when i see u

ps..oh and u seem pretty gay with the long ass posts containing nothin but homosexual refernces...FUCK YOUR FAM AND YOUR DEAD FOLKS

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
Re: Naming you fags would be disrespectful to fags

b-40 said:
Instead lets all be a part of the mass suicide. If you want to be down:

1.) Fill a syrenge full of semen (choose your flavor)
2.) Stick the needle into your anal tissue (your asshole) and inject
3.) The semen will slowly work it's way toward your liver where it will then poison it like gasoline on a feutus.
4.) Soon your salivary glands will start pumping the come out of the taste buds on your tongue and you will slowly die as your mouth fills with sweet foamy paste.
5.) Now you're down $

lmao..

:devious:

Aug 14, 2003
Mtown Criminal said:
like i said..PM ME..you showin your true colors...how the fuck a fool gonna be scary on the internet? tell me that?..u scared to reveal your location first off..second off you scared to hit my PM up with some info...and folks like you baffle me..thinkin that the internet is some kind of magical safety zone where you CANT be located unless YOU want to..man i thought folks would have learned..u can be touched..nuff said..ill see u when i see u

ps..oh and u seem pretty gay with the long ass posts containing nothin but homosexual refernces...FUCK YOUR FAM AND YOUR DEAD FOLKS

for real epidemic your a fucking bitch made mutha fucka,,,,,, tell me where u live i'll come im not an internet thug and im not a thug at all but i hate people like u and your a fuckin bitch.......make fun of my grammar college boy i hope u fall off your fuckin computer chair you dirty ass rat........please pm with your address and i will gladly roll up on your ass in my moms 2002 impala u bitch made ass fagget ....im gonna keep goin becuz your a fuckin retard and no one knows why the fuck u would write something so fucking stupid...i wish i could find u and hit u in your mouth for all the shit uve said you fuckin bitch...i hope u die...you fagget....your gay and u arent safe behind your fuckin computer.....you fuckin queer..... your a fucking bitch and u suck at writing stories...fuck u ...fag bait your a fucking fagget..... oh yeah did i forget to say fuck u u fucking gfagget.....anddddd please pm me with your address u fucking cock knocking player hater fuck u die fag bait

STRESSFACTA