OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2008 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Damn we got spanked lol. All good we need to make those corrections now. Gerbil Wilson is hot garbage, he looked like shit, Deangelo needs to control his emotions out there. Offensive line kept breaking down. There was a couple plays that were questionable but that still didnt do shit for the shitty performance. I thought we would go after Zach Miller but Broncos backfield was on point last night. Bring on next week....

Mar 26, 2006
Aren't you the same faggot that suggested the forum needs a mod cuz of shit talking? GTFO
yeah and now im gonna spam the fuck outta all the team threads to piss everyone off, fags.

sport is not about shit talking you dumb fucks, but anyway aussies can play dirty too...

yeeeeeeeee

Mar 26, 2006
You have the football credibility of a 10 year old girl scout. fuck off hoe.

hahaha cut cunt is cut.

I know enough to know your team is the shittest in the NFL and will achieve nothing just like last year and the year before that ahahaha and that you have a fag owner that looks like freddy kruger and a fat nigga at qb who eats 70 buckets of KFC.

Mar 16, 2005
hahaha cut cunt is cut.

I know enough to know your team is the shittest in the NFL and will achieve nothing just like last year and the year before that ahahaha and that you have a fag owner that looks like freddy kruger and a fat nigga at qb who eats 70 buckets of KFC.
okay that was funny!

Jan 12, 2006
Mc Fadden didnt do shit.
how do you expect him or russel to do anything with no o-line. Al davis is a fucken moron every year he seems to address his o-line by picking up average at best o-line from around the league. Then expects his rookie QB and his rookie RB to some hell gel with this over paid reciever theyve never played with in a period of about 3 months. That shit is not going to happen. Most raider fans are guilty of thinking this way too. It means nothing to have Fargas, Moss, Walker, Mc Fadden, Russel with out a decent o-line. So keep bringing in these over priced free agents and rookies. Theyre just going to go to waste because they have no run or pass protection. Every team is built through the offense and defense of line. Same applies to my NIners at times.

Jun 1, 2002
hahaha cut cunt is cut.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKIN QUEER. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE NFL. GO PLAY A DIJERYDOO OR SOMETHING YOU AUSTRALIAN FLAMING FAGGOT.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
how do you expect him or russel to do anything with no o-line. Al davis is a fucken moron every year he seems to address his o-line by picking up average at best o-line from around the league. Then expects his rookie QB and his rookie RB to some hell gel with this over paid reciever theyve never played with in a period of about 3 months. That shit is not going to happen. Most raider fans are guilty of thinking this way too. It means nothing to have Fargas, Moss, Walker, Mc Fadden, Russel with out a decent o-line. So keep bringing in these over priced free agents and rookies. Theyre just going to go to waste because they have no run or pass protection. Every team is built through the offense and defense of line. Same applies to my NIners at times.
That is true... I am one of them Raider fans that think we don't need to upgrade our lines.... Now I am beginning to see that we do need to upgrade.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
What can you say about the Raiders? A few words come to mind. Disorganized. Disoriented. Disgraceful. It's a shame, because the Raiders do have some talented players, including a couple (such as running back Justin Fargas and cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha) who did their best to rise above the malaise to give an honest effort. But there seems to be a clear absence of leadership from coach Lane Kiffin, whose messy relationship with Al Davis seems to be spilling into the team's play. The lack of discipline among Raiders players, never a strong suit to begin with, appears to have reached a new low. I felt sorry for Silver-and-Black fans who paid to watch such a pathetic showing by their team. The ones who weren't booing were probably too disgusted (or bored) to bother.

^^From NFL.com

Mar 16, 2005
What can you say about the Raiders? A few words come to mind. Disorganized. Disoriented. Disgraceful. It's a shame, because the Raiders do have some talented players, including a couple (such as running back Justin Fargas and cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha) who did their best to rise above the malaise to give an honest effort. But there seems to be a clear absence of leadership from coach Lane Kiffin, whose messy relationship with Al Davis seems to be spilling into the team's play. The lack of discipline among Raiders players, never a strong suit to begin with, appears to have reached a new low. I felt sorry for Silver-and-Black fans who paid to watch such a pathetic showing by their team. The ones who weren't booing were probably too disgusted (or bored) to bother.

^^From NFL.com
I 100% DISAGREE WITH THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!!

The lack of leadership comes from Al himself. The players know that Lane and Al don't get along, but that Al pays them and will back them no matter what, so why should they look up to or listen to Lane?

IT'S ALL AL'S FAULT!