OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2008 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
I told mothafuckas that the raiders O-line ain't there and their D needed a shit load of work, but mothafuckaz ain't believing me..

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
i like the music add. i get goosebumps thinking about the raiders walking out the tunnell and those bells clinging- ding........ding.........ding, there aint no place like a raiders game, especially on monday night!
I feel you man... I'm gettin goosebumps too

I'm so juiced for the game... shit is gonna be craaackin
did you guys still get the goosebumps watchin em lose?..... LMFAO FUCK DA RAIDERS

Aug 9, 2006
aside from the laughs and bullshit i will put up something contstructive and truthfull....quoted from the game thread from yours truely

@DHALL fanboys

i told yall......phil can come in here and cosign my shit....this is how dhall plays on a REGULAR bases.....he might have 5 highlight reel ints and a few returns a year but this is how he plays game in and game out......

this is not hate.....criticism or anything along those lines......its just real life....

Mar 16, 2005
aside from the laughs and bullshit i will put up something contstructive and truthfull....quoted from the game thread from yours truely

@DHALL fanboys

i told yall......phil can come in here and cosign my shit....this is how dhall plays on a REGULAR bases.....he might have 5 highlight reel ints and a few returns a year but this is how he plays game in and game out......

this is not hate.....criticism or anything along those lines......its just real life....
I told phil that before he realized it as well! he tried to tell me hall is better than bailey

Mar 16, 2005
why the fuck was a fan holding a sign saying to fire lane????? lane is the least of this teams problems!

Fuckin old as Al has the raider fans dilusional

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Its just one game! The 1st game..national televised but just one game... sweet jesus... we can bounce back.. I hope the raiders don't let this affect our entire season.... broncos wanted it more.. Fuckers.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
ha ha ha ha ha ha

your Raiders are getting Raped by the Denver Broncos.

go ahead and suck up to Jay Cutler praising his passing game, because it's eating ya'll up... and of course, only a good QB can beat the Raiders.

sorry, I love the upsets.
lol

Jan 18, 2006
Raiders will beat the Quiefs, Denver looked great and i dont know if it was just cuz the Raiders were horrible or that Cutler is just playing a lot better cuz hes controled his diabetes issue. Also the Raiders offense just showed inexperience more then anything J. Russell didnt play that bad