Official GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2008-09 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2006
neither did berndris..... i assume nelly wanted to test the new guys.... i assume they will play friday since they need a warm up for the tuesday game...

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
what the hell was wrong with the score keeper in tonights game? the score keeping in the 1st quarter was hella off. When the Warriors scored they would add it to the Bucks' points. and then later in the game the Warriors made a 3 point shot but they took 2 points away. AND then in the 4th quarter with under 2 minutes left...Azubuike scores but they dont add the 2 points to the scoreboard which kept them at 92 points. i know its just a preseason game... but the score keeping annoyed the fuck out of me from start to finish. anybody else catch that shit?

May 10, 2002
If Randolph can consistently change and block shots like he did in that first quarter Nellie might actually let him play this season, lol

May 15, 2002
Anybody catch Doris Burke start talking about "Fang Swee" (feng shui)
and the other dude basically going what the hell are you talking about and correcting her on the pronunciation and then start bagging on her.