Official GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2008-09 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
I dunno if its being televised, I will be at the game so I dunno.... Roy is fine, they just don't want him to play in a back to back pre season game even tho he could go if it was up to him and a game of importance

Jan 18, 2006
All i know is its gonna be wierd to see how the W's play cuz its seems like there whole identity is gone but that isnt a bad thing

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
Warriors had a good game tonight but i wanted to see Morrow and DeMarcus Nelson get more playing time. Hopefully the new guys will get more PT in the next game

oh yeah - why do you guys think Harrington and Jackson should get traded? Just the other day Nelson said Harrington has really improved

Jun 23, 2002
hell nah they shouldnt get rid of jackson, unless he wants a huge deal...harrington ehhh only if they get something decent in return which they wont

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I don't see the positive in the Warriors trading Jackson; he's a very good player, but they won't get anything special in return.

Plus, if he gets traded, all of the Thug Warriors Club on here would have to turn in their Dubs Pass. Only "SIMONS" and Boner would be able to like the Warriors.

Jan 18, 2006
Jackson is alright but he acts he has a killer crossover and moves like a point guard, sometimes hes makes himself look so stupid

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I don't see the positive in the Warriors trading Jackson; he's a very good player, but they won't get anything special in return.

Plus, if he gets traded, all of the Thug Warriors Club on here would have to turn in their Dubs Pass. Only "SIMONS" and Boner would be able to like the Warriors.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKIN BUTT BREATHED PIECE OF SHIT ASS HEAD, I BET YOUR FUCKIN DWEEB ASS LOOKS LIKE OTHO FROM BEETLE JUICE, FUCK YOU YA FUCKIN SIMON

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
SHUT UP YOU FUCKIN BUTT BREATHED PIECE OF SHIT ASS HEAD, I BET YOUR FUCKIN DWEEB ASS LOOKS LIKE OTHO FROM BEETLE JUICE, FUCK YOU YA FUCKIN SIMON
LOL you're a fucking inbred slab of afterbirth; lol @ you getting mad at a COMPLIMENT towards Jackson. LOL you sensitive hoe cake. Run along and spray more cheap cologne on your size 44 Baron Davis jersey and put it under your pillow so you can sleep well tonight.

Fucking cupcake.