NO BERNER - URBAN FARMER (Free D/L) **Siccness Exclusive** Bernerless Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
We all know you don't keep it 3 hunned, we don't give a motherfuck where your from... I'll run through your Chicago hood like I'm Barack a flocka flame.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
So are you a gangster X-NINE @X-NINE ? Please tell us more of why you are so god damn harder then every person that post on this site? Cause I doubt you are anymore hardcore then 95% of the people that also posts on this site. You are probably just some average white dude, living off the gold coast neighborhood of Chi, drops the N-Bomb, and talks hard on the internet.

I see threw your shit.

Feb 8, 2003
We all know you don't keep it 3 hunned, we don't give a motherfuck where your from... I'll run through your Chicago hood like I'm Barack a flocka flame.
you doing too much now. you would fuck around in the chi and be laid out on a autopsy table at the coroner office. with your remains flying back to cali sliced and stuffed up.

Feb 8, 2003
So are you a gangster X-NINE @X-NINE ? Please tell us more of why you are so god damn harder then every person that post on this site? Cause I doubt you are anymore hardcore then 95% of the people that also posts on this site. You are probably just some average white dude, living off the gold coast neighborhood of Chi, drops the N-Bomb, and talks hard on the internet.

I see threw your shit.

x-nine the homie and he isnt white either. so go get your vision checked bc you seen wrong this time.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
you doing too much now. you would fuck around in the chi and be laid out on a autopsy table at the coroner office. with your remains flying back to cali sliced and stuffed up.
The point is: it's the fucking internet. You of all people know that. There is no reason to even build Chi up, we know its grimy there. Along with that having zero to do with this this thread.

Props: jake921660

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
The point is: it's the fucking internet. You of all people know that. There is no reason to even build Chi up, we know its grimy there. Along with that having zero to do with this this thread.
i dont think thats a valid excuse. so just because its the internet you can talk wreckless and not have any consequence for your words? at the end of the day we all men.
but that has nothing to do with this thread, and if berner hasnt made a comment about this thread then why get angry and upset insulting people. just my two cents

Props: Darkshowdown

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
This thread has got to be serious business. Peoples lives are in danger.

It was all for the lulz. Some of you know me here, or as in person. I'm a chill dude, who loves bay music. I'd smoke one or drink one with anyone of ya'll.

This thread just basically exposed the tight asses that can't take a joke in life.

/thread

Feb 8, 2003
i know its the internet but you can still get fucked up bc you not 100 percent safe especially if its known who you are. but i guess you think your safe bc you idenity is hidden behind your screename.

Last edited:

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
LOL @ this. Your right numbers DON'T lie. California is one of the most dangerous states in the country year after year. Illionis don't compare. I've been through there it's extremely overrated as far as crime. Chicago is a typical tourist city with poor areas in it. Annoying citizens that think they're more than what they are because of the media. Think midwest San Francisco.

I was laughing at the Worldstar video with the reporter talking to Chicago kids.
"I've never done anything...But I'm not to be played with! I'm not scared of nothing!"

You not scared of nothing yet you've never had the heart to DO anything? LOL!
I don't bang anything or have to in order to know what the fuck is going in on my city. I'm telling you facts.

This year been hotter than ever out here and the rate is worse than last years. We haven't had as much fucked up crime since the 90's.

Tell that to the dozens of little niggaz ready to be on that murk shit for no reason out here. Fuck what the media paints, because most of the Chicago crimes/gang wars happen in the same big hoods when it's blazing hot out.

Feb 8, 2003
LOL @ this. Your right numbers DON'T lie. California is one of the most dangerous states in the country year after year. Illionis don't compare. Chicago is a typical tourist city with poor areas in it. Annoying citizens that think they're more than what they are because of the media. Think midwest San Francisco.
thats bullshit. chi is just as dangerous as cali. But fuck some stats off a white mans crime chart. no neighborhood, city or state should be slept on bc its not the land that kills you its the people thats in it and you never know how crazy a person or they mentality really is. You can get killed in milwalkee just as quick as houston. I go by the real facts from streets from people who live there or if i been there fuck a online crime rate chart bc some shit isnt even reported to the cops .

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
what most of the counter-hate squad dosent seem to realize, is that by him staying dedicated to his craft amongst terrible odds and making something out of it is movie-script worthy. all the people who hated on him may have very well been the catalyst to why he got farther with this rap shit. hate makes you wanna work harder. so dont be mad at the people who took berner off his albums, because one...the shit was funny, but two, it honestly tells a story of a man who was hated on harder than almost any other rapper i have ever seen in my life but somehow got one of the biggest rappers in the game to fuck with him. i guess you could always act as if it was the features that got him there, but i believe there was alot of hard work involved and if he wasnt true to the rap shit i think he woulda hung it up and continued to do whatever else he was doing

how many of you would continue to rap with a response to your music so hateful that you were removed from your own album? honestly? yo im a dedicated individual and i work hard as fuck and never phased by a hater but some shit like that would make me quit. why am i doing it if the public isnt enjoying it? he stuck to his guns and no grown man can hate on a story like that. as a matter of fact i owe a salute when i see him just because i recognize the hard work in his hustle and can admit when i was wrong as far as clowning on the net.

but look at it like that...the hate made him famous in my eyes..you should thank those people because they technically made him visible much more so than any other promotional ploy could dream up to do.

sometimes i think about the fact that even when were happy for someone theres a small part of us that wants to see everything go horribly wrong for entertainment purposes. some of my friends who dont fuck with the internet are heavy fans of berner and are not aware of the hate, they just relate cuz hes talking d boy shit. so i cant tell them what 'a bunch of internet people' think about someone because to them, the internets opinion is invalid.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
what most of the counter-hate squad dosent seem to realize, is that by him staying dedicated to his craft amongst terrible odds and making something out of it is movie-script worthy. all the people who hated on him may have very well been the catalyst to why he got farther with this rap shit. hate makes you wanna work harder. so dont be mad at the people who took berner off his albums, because one...the shit was funny, but two, it honestly tells a story of a man who was hated on harder than almost any other rapper i have ever seen in my life but somehow got one of the biggest rappers in the game to fuck with him. i guess you could always act as if it was the features that got him there, but i believe there was alot of hard work involved and if he wasnt true to the rap shit i think he woulda hung it up and continued to do whatever else he was doing

but look at it like that...the hate made him famous in my eyes..you should thank those people because they technically made him visible much more so than any other promotional ploy could dream up to do.

sometimes i think about the fact that even when were happy for someone theres a small part of us that wants to see everything go horribly wrong for entertainment purposes. some of my friends who dont fuck with the internet are heavy fans of berner and are not aware of the hate, they just relate cuz hes talking d boy shit. so i cant tell them what 'a bunch of internet people' think about someone because to them, the internets opinion is invalid.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i dont think thats a valid excuse. so just because its the internet you can talk wreckless and not have any consequence for your words? at the end of the day we all men.
but that has nothing to do with this thread, and if berner hasnt made a comment about this thread then why get angry and upset insulting people. just my two cents
I see your point... but it's irrelevant here because Nato isn't the one who came in here talking reckless. he didn't come in here threatening people on some internet tough guy shit... that was X-Nine

Nato made the thread as a joke and dude was hella mad talking shit then started talking about how he wanted to beat people and kill people over a fucking thread made as a joke

BART is hella funny. if you say an artist is wack the typical response is "you wouldn't say that shit to they face, yall just some internet nerds hiding behind a computer. say that shit in the streets and get killed"

I do realize that posting a "No Berner" Berner album is a little more over the top than just saying you think dude is wack or you're not feeling his music or whatever... but at the end of the day it's still just criticism. artists and fans of artist need to learn to accept criticism in any form and just keep it movin. Obviously Berner has reached a level where he has learned to accept it, so props to him. X-Nine hasn't learned to accept it and feels the need to threaten people over it, which is hella funny

oh, and btw the whole 'my city is more gangster than your city' thing is hella stupid

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I see your point... but it's irrelevant here because Nato isn't the one who came in here talking reckless. he didn't come in here threatening people on some internet tough guy shit... that was X-Nine

Nato made the thread as a joke and dude was hella mad talking shit then started talking about how he wanted to beat people and kill people over a fucking thread made as a joke

BART is hella funny. if you say an artist is wack the typical response is "you wouldn't say that shit to they face, yall just some internet nerds hiding behind a computer. say that shit in the streets and get killed"

I do realize that posting a "No Berner" Berner album is a little more over the top than just saying you think dude is wack or you're not feeling his music or whatever... but at the end of the day it's still just criticism. artists and fans of artist need to learn to accept criticism in any form and just keep it movin. Obviously Berner has reached a level where he has learned to accept it, so props to him. X-Nine hasn't learned to accept it and feels the need to threaten people over it, which is hella funny

oh, and btw the whole 'my city is more gangster than your city' thing is hella stupid
my post wasnt specifically aimed at nato.
i think your persona online should match who you are on real life. niggas talk hella tough behind a keyboard nowadays. and that goes for whoever.

Props: Meta4iCAL