NO BERNER - URBAN FARMER (Free D/L) **Siccness Exclusive** Bernerless Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
lol..i seen yo pic before u hella square nigga..what is u 19 or somethin? i just think its some punk ass shit u doin..u already had killa tay and ap.9 on yo bumper it'd put a smile on my face to see yo ass get laid out for fuckin with a rappers album the way u doin..

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
lol..i seen yo pic before u hella square nigga..what is u 19 or somethin? i just think its some punk ass shit u doin..u already had killa tay and ap.9 on yo bumper it'd put a smile on my face to see yo ass get laid out for fuckin with a rappers album the way u doin..
What pics? You calling me a square? I'ma fucken triple og, repping that task force!!! wonton-coup division, getten on suckas heads.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
What's your fucking point?? You arn't exposing anyone... There is hella people on here that I got on my FB, and know I'm a normal ass person. I think you have me confused for someone else.

plus if you so dense to not understand the joke in all this, and that I didn't make this, and just posted it... you do not deserve my attention.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
cause a nigga enjoys some of his material against biased Siccness niggaz ?

Y'all got your crack hoe Kreayshawn selling 3,000 units first week nowadays. A Bern distributed project thru Wiz Khalifa is better than whatever y'all doing at the moment
I enjoy both Kreayshawn's and Berner's music so fuck you!

:cheeky:

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
he over here really trying to be hard about this...hahahaa....

lol some of ya'll be taking being a fan to a whole other level, like you really ready to ride for yo favorite rapper and shit..

getting cut out of your own album is pretty bad tho, but like someone said...bern still laughin about it...but thats some cold shit to do to a cat, cut him out of his own album
...damn

in the end of the day folks...its ALL entertainment.

Last edited: