NO BERNER - URBAN FARMER (Free D/L) **Siccness Exclusive** Bernerless Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
this is good for promo for berner and bad at the same time.good cause he got people talking about the album and they might wanna go buy the album to hear the berner verses thats not on this.kind of like a teaser preview album.

bad because its a berner solo album.this exposes that he leans more on features than his own talent.it would have been better off callin it a comp/colab or something other than a solo.

ether way i dont think berner gives a flying fuck cause he still gettin his cash on regardless.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
^I feel what you're saying, but it was labeled as a free mixtape. Even though it was 100% original beats & lyrics which equates to an album, in my opinion.

I don't know why people call it a mixtape. Maybe so if it's unsuccessful they can just say "oh it was just a mixtape, not my official album" ?

Props: Rossibreath

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
for those throwin jabs lemme make it clear im not a huge berner fan at all..couldve ben anybodys album that nato cut out of thier own album..he's mixed other rappers verses with lil b shit and niggaz got on his line..keep fuckin around and shits gon come 2 you..take it how u want im just sayin thats hoe shit to cut a man out his album and thinks its funny..u dont know what rappers im good with and know on a personal level,u just know my screen name and shit i post on here which has nothin to do with shit i do in these streets..majority of u on here are as game goofy as the thread starter..i speak my mind and can give a fuck what any1 else thinks..but if its some hoe ass shit goin on imma speak on it..

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
You are confusing me with the tony lo remix thread. Why you bring lil b into this. I hope task force dont see that in a google search.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Not really a fan of his music, but I think it's good a dude from the siccness made it in the game.

and this thread is funny/mean, I'm sure berner can take it.

I like the beats in this album though