NO BERNER - URBAN FARMER (Free D/L) **Siccness Exclusive** Bernerless Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
I do realize that posting a "No Berner" Berner album is a little more over the top than just saying you think dude is wack or you're not feeling his music or whatever... but at the end of the day it's still just criticism. artists and fans of artist need to learn to accept criticism in any form and just keep it movin. Obviously Berner has reached a level where he has learned to accept it, so props to him. X-Nine hasn't learned to accept it and feels the need to threaten people over it, which is hella funny
Bern isn't even one of my all-time favorite bay rappers & I listen to y'all music scene deep. so y'all hella funny for exaggerating on the fuck-shit y'all are doin'. I just said what a nigga felt & y'all caught the funk & engaged in it. I don't give 2 fucks personally 'cause I'm still bumpin' nigga regardless. Ya'll like to buck in y'all other threads about various other bay artists anyways so why y'all pussies gettin' hurt ? Say that tho !

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Bern isn't even one of my all-time favorite bay rappers & I listen to y'all music scene deep. so y'all hella funny for exaggerating on the fuck-shit y'all are doin'. I just said what a nigga felt & y'all caught the funk & engaged in it. I don't give 2 fucks personally 'cause I'm still bumpin' nigga regardless. Ya'll like to buck in y'all other threads about various other bay artists anyways so why y'all pussies gettin' hurt ? Say that tho !

Oct 29, 2011
Why are people saying this is bad because berner earned my respect. Berners old music was better then this, if anything you should think less of him now then you did. But this album wasnt bad, hes making music for different people on this album and not just for the bay.

Feb 8, 2003
Berner is no where NEAR "famous" in terms of music.

The only "hate" for Berner is that he is a terrible rapper. Period. Anything beyond that is irrelevant.
exactly some people on here dick riding so hard they fell to realize berner is like a non lyrical memphis bleek for Wiz, meaning he a weed goon. He not gonna drop a major mainstream album & blow up lets be real. hes in a good place with good company thats all he will be dropped from teh label before its said and done.