New Year's Eve Concert and Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
talk about whining... the Maroons came form the mountains in Jamaica. They were very militant and their ancestery traced back to the Asante people in Africa. In 1796, they were sent to Nova Scotia. There they refused to grow crops and could not survive the harsh winters. Finally, they were sent to Sierra Leone, because it was illegal for them to be in Nova Scotia.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Slither said:
HAHAHA Shep... u got me rotflmFao!!!
you know who didn't laugh? Joseph CInque. He was the leader of the slave revolt on the Spanish ship, La Amistad. The ship was headed from one Cuban port to another when the slaves revolted. They ended up on the coast of Conneticut when they were captured. They succesfully fought for their freedom. John Quincy Adams defended them in court.

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
lyrycyst said:
actually no I didn't, and I regret that. I'd take it back if I could. I was a huge fan just like most people here, and the thought of doing a song with my favorite rapper at the time was awesome. Now I can't even listen to Tech because of his message. I still love him to death as a person, but I believe music should be uplifting. But hey, that's my belief.
If you can't listen to Tech...then get off the Strange Music board.

Secondly, yeah you called me asking for help, promotion whatever....I gladly said Id do whatever. Then I hear from your homeboy you called me a dick...weather there is truth to the rumor is beside the point. You said you don't listen to Tech anymore because of his message? What exactly is his message? If you can pinpoint 1 message in Tech N9ne's music pleeease let me know.

Look for www.rapkansascity.com in 2004, if you want cd reviews, interviews, or anything of that sort. Call me so I can regretfully decline your request.

I know you are not our average cracker...and feel like Michael Jackson and just want to be left alone...so I will end my post by saying May the good Lord bless you Mr. Lyrycyst.

Your big homey,

Swick

Status
Not open for further replies.