New Year's Eve Concert and Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
well allow me to retort.......

I dont think i ever called your lock-in gay.....if i did....forgive me.

Not taking jabs at KC rappers huh? why would you say "i have bigger goals than being the King of KC?" Or say you're doing more work than 90% of them. I commend you for meeting most of the hundreds of rappers in KC and the fact you've been able to become and remain friends with them.

Why dont you just come out and say what you really feel about KC rappers? I'd respect you more as a man if you would just stop pussy footing around the issue.

Jul 7, 2002
But see man...nobody had a problem with you posting about your event. Some people clowned cause thats what they do, to everybody that posts.

Nobody started getting irritated until you brought the "holier than you" shit to the table.

Don't take it the wrong way man, cause you're a cool cat....just understand that all of us aren't bible bangin and that doesn't make us any less of a person or mean we don't have meaning to our lives.

Do your thing man....

::takes a sip of his rum and coke::

lol.

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
see that's the thing, I never brought that to the table until some people mocked me because there wasn't going to be alchohol and drugs. That automatically made it a crappy event? so of course I'm going to respond than that. But I also know that everyone is equal in God's eyes, no matter what they do, so I don't think I'm "holier than anyone"

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
lyrycyst said:
actually no I didn't, and I regret that. I'd take it back if I could. I was a huge fan just like most people here, and the thought of doing a song with my favorite rapper at the time was awesome. Now I can't even listen to Tech because of his message. I still love him to death as a person, but I believe music should be uplifting. But hey, that's my belief.
So... why are you tryin to promote on a board that is mainly Tech's??? If you don't like his message???

and... what's with all the double posts??? HAHA NICK... even u did it... HAHA...

I agree with Shep... why can't we all just get along??? Oh that's right... b/c some people have the IQ of 2 year olds... 'my bad'

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
I never said I was better than any one of them. So stop putting words in my mouth, you must live off this stuff. I said, that a lot of people on here are still mocking me and talkin' about this and that like I can't make it because I'm christian and all that. I've seen it, I've been on the board a few times in the last year. But yet, I've made a lot of moves and all you people do is hate. You wanna see KC on the map so dang bad, then give support to some of the artists in the "region" instead of knocking them all the time. Whether you like the music or not, at least people are tryin'. All I'm sayin' ... is that I'm tryin'. So quit hatin'.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Sorry, I took "i'm making more moves than 90% of the rappers in KC" as "i'm better than 90% of the rappers in KC" honest mistake....again forgive me.

I haven't said a single thing about your music or career. I liked your song you did with Tech......i told people about your album. Check out that dead website www.techn9nehq.com and you will see there is a link to your DEAD website in there. And also a feature in the recent releases ALSO with a link to your website. So do your thing.....have your fun.....but that's not me. Thats all....you're the one who wanted to make it more than that. No hate, just tellin it like it is.

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
but I don't want to make it more than that. You said stuff, so I said stuff, that's how it goes. I have no problem with you or anyone else on the board. I appreciate the stuff you did on that site for me, yeah I was mad that swick believed that I said that about him. But other than that, I've never had a problem with you or him. So let's just leave it at that. If it's not your thing than cool, I understand that. But when you call it a middle school lock-in and say we serve cookies and kool-aid. You are automatically causing other people to throw it out the window before even giving it a chance. Just be real, if you don't like it cool. Can we squash all this?

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
yeah I know, but I won't be back on so hopefully they don't even bother to reply. JL just has it out for me and that'll never change. Have no idea why, and I think Zero just jumps in with him. 'cause he was talking about how he wanted to go, and then said I'm a pussy in the same line. Sounds weird to me... lol ... but anyway.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Damn man, T9HQ and whoever else you guys are fucking going crazy over this shit. Just shut the fuck up...he wouldn't have even made a comment if you didn't start dissing the whole thing. I personally wouldn't go if I lived near (because of no alcohol) but doesn't mean that you need to bash it. Seems like you care a little too much both of you to be wasting your time with different opinions. Can't you guys realize that you won't meet eye to eye? It isn't fucking hard. And about the stupid post about him thinking he is better than 90% of the KC rappers. That should be true about every rapper in the world because if you don't think that you have something more and better to offer then get off the fucking mic because people don't want to hear the whack shit. lyrycyst whatever said some dumb shit but it wouldn't have been that way if people could keep their mouth closed. Anyways I don't know him at all and have only heard that one song. I feel like I joined the bitching now but I read so much that it started pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.