New Year's Eve Concert and Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2002
Something I have learned...is think about where you are marketing your product...I learned this the hard way. I am not trying to judge what you are doing or anybody else for that matter, but a message board full of Tech fans proly isn't the place to promote good clean fun.

Sounds like you are making some moves...best of luck to you.

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
yeah you're right in a way, or you can think of it this way. Let everybody who knows who you are know about the event just incase they want to come. Let the people decide, if they think it's gay, don't come. But why not at least give them the choice.

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
I've learned that if you limit yourself to a market, you'll miss a lot of people that may like your music. I used to aim toward people my age and people who like rap of course. But I've had so many unexpected people buy my album, I say let everyone have the choice. Market the disk to everyone, there's more opportunity there. Music was never about a market, it was all about who would feel what you are talking about. And if you're talking about real stuff that real life is made of, there's tons of people you wouldn't expect that will relate to what you're saying. So never exclude them.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Lyrycyst, nothing against you.....i just like to have alcohol with my partying. That's all. And I dont feel like fighting with 200 other kids over who gets to play who in tony hawk underground on new years eve. Good luck with your show/video shoot thing. I'll let some people in da burg know about it, maybe they'll be game. Just don't tell me just because you dont drink or do drugs that you have a better purpose in life, thats ignorant homie.

Jul 7, 2002
whatever you do is cool...but man, I drink non stop, and do drugs (although I have cut back over the past year) and I live a very nice life. But then again, I have this thing called self control....its a beautiful thing.

Jul 7, 2002
I am perectly fine...I drink multiple night each week, smoke some reefer here and there, and still manage to get work done, and live a productive life. I got a bit of a beer belly, lol, but thats not really hurting me. Well, I'll proly have a fucked up heart and liver down the road, but thats not so bad...lol...I'm just being stupid now.

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
either someone can't read or someone's blowing this way out of the water. Come on, I never said if you drink and do drugs that you have no purpose in life. But yeah, there is more out there than that. Maybe you won't suffer from it like a lot of people do, you'll be lucky. Just keep on doing your thing, you're not going to see a reason to quit until it harms you anyway.

Apr 25, 2002
lyrycyst ..i heard u our doing big things ..my homie travis told me about u ....travis also does tracks for me ..i own world league records and music vision in mission mall

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
okay I'm not going to take back what I said if that's what you're trying to make me do. YES, there is a better purpose for life. I'll stand by that until I die, it doesn't make me cocky or "on a high horse" for that matter. And yes my lord will forgive you. Just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.