New Year's Eve Concert and Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
Hey check this out, this is Lyrycyst and I know it's been a while since you've heard from me. We're doing some big things now and I thought I'd keep you posted here at the siccness for those who care to hear it. First of all, we got a huge party goin' on New Year's Eve back in my hometown of Warrensburg, MO. Located at the CMSU Multi Building we will debut music from the new "Exodus" CD which will be released nationwide in May. We will also be getting some live concert footage that will be used in the video for "Back Again" which is scheduled to release in March. The cost is $10.00 ahead of time or at the door. Contact me or my manager through [email protected] for any questions. It will begin at 8:00 pm and end at 7:00 am the next morning. We will be having some basketball tournaments, some live radio dj's from Lake Of The Ozarks, and for you people that think you can take me in 007 Bond on 64. We got 6 big screen tv's with X-Box, 64, and PS2 for game tournaments all night long. See ya there. Ohh yeah, and tons of free food if nothing else. Haha.

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
the company that the label paid to do the website is currently in some deep stuff right now. We did the photoshoot and everything so that they could work on the site. So in the midst of all this, they failed to transfer the ownership from the last company that owned lyrycyst.com. So it expired and another company bought the rights to it. So now we are having to buy them out in order to get the site back or we have to start a brand new domain. So I'll keep you posted, the site is now almost finished but we are deciding if we just want to go with a new domain or not.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Re: ..................

JLMACN said:
SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING A BUNCH OF 10 YRS OLD WOULD GO TO

Is it because of the video games? Sounds like people will be getting fucked up all night. I didn't think anything sounded bad about it except for the video games. Even though I like to play them and talk shit I just try to leave that shit alone for any other day of the year since it is New Years Eve.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
HAHA, Im with JL.....i didnt hear any mention of alcohol or anything......sounds like a middle school lock-in or some shit. Plus it's at CMSU and my bitch ass ex-girlfriend goes down there so i'm not tryin to see her whorish ass. But yall underagers you have fun.......i got too much football to watch on new years day to be hung over from cookies and kool-aid.

Nov 14, 2002
I didn't know you had to be served the alcohol and weed to be proper for something like that.

Real men bring their own shit, and that includes the wireless controllers and memory cards.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Considering it's going to be at the Multi-building on the CMSU campus, I doubt it would be acceptable to bring in liquor and weed.....and I didnt say anything about being served.....i know THATS NOT gonna happen.

Just sounds a little immature for some folks around here.....well maybe not....

Nov 14, 2002
I don't think people get the point that it's a video shoot. That's what's important. You gotta keep the kids busy somehow, and music, games, and food and shit seems like a pretty good idea to me.

If there was liquor bein' passed around the kids would be dead before 2am and the crowd would all be passed out. Well that and lyrycyst is a pussy.

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
just because there's no alchohol and weed doesn't mean a bunch or 10 year olds will be there. Some people find a better purpose for life. Some people can have fun without all the drama that comes from that. Yeah video games sound boring until you get a 1,000 people goin' head to head in tournaments. And it's not just a video shoot, it's a concert as well. Debuting all the new music for those who want to hear it, why can't you just let it be. I know there's some people on here that could care less for me, and I'm not constantly on you. Shoot, don't buy my album, don't come to my shows, don't do anything. Just quit knockin' everyone who wants to. And if not drinkin' or getting caught up in a life style that ruined my life in the first place makes me a pussy, then so be it. I'm not goin' back to what I was. I'm on a different level here, and have a different mission. Why must I always defend myself against people on here, if anything that's where the immaturity is. Just let it go man. It's been over a year and you're still hatin', what did I ever do to you in the first place. If I remember correctly, very few of you know me personally in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.