Never Saw a rapper fall off as much as mr doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I've just seen him around the same type of people that talk a big game that did nothing. I also see my boy Tre8 in here too haha! I wont sit here all day and say 'so and so' didnt do this and 'he' didnt do that, Im merely stating the fact that people scream rat all day but dont do anything about it...except make these kinds of topics go on for miles and miles. I liked SB too...that's my two cents.

And whattup Lorenzo!!

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
I've just seen him around the same type of people that talk a big game that did nothing. I also see my boy Tre8 in here too haha! I wont sit here all day and say 'so and so' didnt do this and 'he' didnt do that, Im merely stating the fact that people scream rat all day but dont do anything about it...except make these kinds of topics go on for miles and miles. I liked SB too...that's my two cents.

And whattup Lorenzo!!
whuttup big worm? u going to the magic next month? Aug 31- Sept 2. we showin up the 30th to do how we do pimpin. spa suits with models between the sheets. the usual! hit me.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
DAMN! shit went all nuts all the sudden in here. fucc all the snitch talk, as far as the music, stbs was fire. after that i stopped checcin 4 doc. aside from that sicx diss(oooh)
i just lost interest. bloccstyle was def better than snoops nolimit releases but doggystyle? cmon bro. as far as the lil cos vs doc shit. i think doc was rawer on the mic but forreal, who cares? one of em stopped doin music and the other one needs too.
just my 2 cents......

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
A white boy calling a black guy a peckerwood..lol..Wtf is the world coming to...Lmao!!
LMAO @ a white dude calling himself a black dude when behind the comp his reflection is a white boy posting up a his nigga bible lol with his hat backwards sippin on a colt 45 40 ounce with his 9mm look alike cap gun on the side of his computer and fake dub sacks with lawn clippings stuffed inside while listening to Mr. Doctor Documentary humming all his favorite songs filling out a police application. POW!!!!!!

May 30, 2006
LMAO @ a white dude calling himself a black dude when behind the comp his reflection is a white boy posting up a his nigga bible lol with his hat backwards sippin on a colt 45 40 ounce with his 9mm look alike cap gun on the side of his computer and fake dub sacks with lawn clippings stuffed inside while listening to Mr. Doctor Documentary humming all his favorite songs filling out a police application. POW!!!!!!
First off ur wrong as usual....People on this site have actually seen pix of me my little white groupie....So talk what u know....Oh and I don't even drink malt liquor...I drink Petron.....And like most of the world I'm smart-meaning I don't own a copy of the weak ass Documentary CD.

I'll say this...The song Fellas is good and the concept of the documentary was actually very good but it wasn't a good album IMO.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
First off ur wrong as usual....People on this site have actually seen pix of me my little white groupie....So talk what u know....Oh and I don't even drink malt liquor...I drink Petron.....And like most of the world I'm smart-meaning I don't own a copy of the weak ass Documentary CD.

I'll say this...The song Fellas is good and the concept of the documentary was actually very good but it wasn't a good album IMO.
damn fool u responded that fast to my post and ur calling me ur groupie? lol its the other way around.

thanks for the compliment and the song FELLAS its on the documentary album meaning the album IN YOUR OPINION would be a good album and ur dumb for not owning it (but we both know u do own it lol. i still have ur receipt u sent me for a autographed poster of mr. doc). POW POW!!!!!!

May 30, 2006
damn fool u responded that fast to my post and ur calling me ur groupie? lol its the other way around.

thanks for the compliment and the song FELLAS its on the documentary album meaning the album IN YOUR OPINION would be a good album and ur dumb for not owning it (but we both know u do own it lol. i still have ur receipt u sent me for a autographed poster of mr. doc). POW POW!!!!!!
Good concept and one good song along with a couple dozen fillers doesn't equal a good album....No wonder u can't seem to do as well as u brag about on the music shit.....Ur rap IQ is pretty dead homie...I'm dumb for not owning an album cuz I like one song? The video sucked though...Especially the part when they showed some gay Italian mean mugging the camera looking like a fag.