Never Saw a rapper fall off as much as mr doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
whoever said snoop dogg's 'top dogg' and 'last meal' is better than setrippin' bloccstyle is on some other shit....i like snoop and all but both those albums combined aint even fuck'n with blocstyle...

and as much of a fan of lynch iam i listen to setripin blocstyle cuz of doc not cuz lynch or whoever else was on it....

setrip'n is a classic straight up and i give a fuck if doc didn't put another classic out after that cuz i really aint even check'n for those albums...to me doc only put one album and the shit is bang'n front to back.....yall can keep argue'n back on forth on some other shit like that even matters...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
whoever said snoop dogg's 'top dogg' and 'last meal' is better than setrippin' bloccstyle is on some other shit....i like snoop and all but both those albums combined aint even fuck'n with blocstyle...

and as much of a fan of lynch iam i listen to setripin blocstyle cuz of doc not cuz lynch or whoever else was on it....

setrip'n is a classic straight up and i give a fuck if doc didn't put another classic out after that cuz i really aint even check'n for those albums...to me doc only put one album and the shit is bang'n front to back.....yall can keep argue'n back on forth on some other shit like that even matters...
blackmarket records at that time put alot of people up on game

snoop albums compared to lynch/doc is like comparing a yorkie to a pit. yeah theyre both dogs, but one is easy on the eyes (or ears in this case)while the other is a BEAST.

May 30, 2006
@EG
imo doc has been far from average on his debut. he portrayed the album like a gangbanging movie with full of story telling and a cool laid back flow. if that shit was average, then what the hell is so special about t-nutty, young bop, and then fools you listen to? nothing, that's right. lyrically, they ain't even close to doc. FACT.
Ur opinion is ur opinion but ur tripping homie...Doc ain't fucking with anybody from the Flowheakens

T-Nutty's catalog>>>>>>>Doc's catalog and u fuckin' know it.

I already spoke on the concept of Setripn'...That was the genius part of the album...Me and u almost never see eye to eye on music...We both know this....Just like u said Big Mikes album Somethin' Serious wasn't a classic when it was an undeniable classic....Supeiour production and he was nominated for lyracist of the year along with Biggie(Ready To Die era) and Nas(Illmatic era) and got the nod over Scarface (Diary era) in that catagory by a bias east coast mag....To deny that album u gotta be nuts.

May 20, 2009
A 'jacket' that no one has seemed to test him on...seems more of a myth. Doc is cool as a motherfuck and I've seen him in many places that the hardcore 'rappers' aren't found...
i seen the paper work when my nigga lil venom got out it was like reading a book homie and if you seen him somewhere im pretty sure it wasnt nobody there to smash him cuzz he know where not to go beleave that......that nigga is a snitch 4 real on every thing a stand for my nigga....

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
Ok everybody loves Setrippn and some thinks everything else Is trash but, He got some hits on the other cd's as well. I like all his cd's personally and Im not saying all the songs are good but overall I can bump em... Peresonally I love Documentary!!! Damm Doc las Cd came out when??? His name always appears and He retired.

Aug 16, 2002
i seen the paper work when my nigga lil venom got out it was like reading a book homie and if you seen him somewhere im pretty sure it wasnt nobody there to smash him cuzz he know where not to go beleave that......that nigga is a snitch 4 real on every thing a stand for my nigga....
I SAID IT B4 AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN I GOT FAMILY FROM THE GARDENS...NORTENO'Z AND CRIPZ AND DUDE IS A CERTIFIED RAT! AND TO DUDE SAYIN NOBODY HAS TESTED HIM ABOUT IT YOUR DEAD WRONG I DOUBT YOU ARE IN THE STREETS OF SAC LIKE THAT TO EVEN KNOW! AND WHAT HARDCORE RAPPERS ARE YOU SPEAKING OF WHEN YOU SAY DOC WAS AT FUNCTIONS THEY DONT GO? CAUSE TO BE HONEST HALF THE CATS THAT GET BROUGHT UP WHEN SAC MUZIK IS TALKED ABOUT AINT WITH THA SHIT!!!! NOW DOC MIGHT NOT B A BITCH AND HE MIGHT BE DOWN FOR THE FADE BUT LIKE LOOM SAID HE KNOWS WHERE NOT TO GO.

Jun 5, 2004
BUT DIDNT DOC SNITCH ONA DUDE WHO HAD ALREADY SNITCHED?

IN OTHER WORDS, DOC SNITCHED ON A SNITCH. AM I WRONG?

CUZ IF THATS'S THE CASE THEN ITS NOT AS BAD... RATTING ON A SNITCH IS KIND OF LIKE RATTING ON A CHILD MOLESTOR. IM NOT ANY SNITCH AT ALL, BUT IF I KNEW A KID WAS GETING MOLESTED, I WOULD TELL. CUZ THAT CHANGES SHIT.

May 30, 2006
BUT DIDNT DOC SNITCH ONA DUDE WHO HAD ALREADY SNITCHED?

IN OTHER WORDS, DOC SNITCHED ON A SNITCH. AM I WRONG?

CUZ IF THATS'S THE CASE THEN ITS NOT AS BAD... RATTING ON A SNITCH IS KIND OF LIKE RATTING ON A CHILD MOLESTOR. IM NOT ANY SNITCH AT ALL, BUT IF I KNEW A KID WAS GETING MOLESTED, I WOULD TELL. CUZ THAT CHANGES SHIT.
The person Doc supposed to had snitched on turned out to be a snitch later on....My boy Bigg Craze from 29th street told me himself he seen Docs paperwork when he was locked down with some GBC cats up in Folsom.

This is just from what I heard from him but I can't confirm it myself so I guess it s whatever.

I do know Doc was charged with murder....Now why he only did like a year in jail for murder is what baffles me the most

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
wtf is baby g smoking talkng about ANY of snoops albums being better than setripn..imo you cant even compare doggystyle to setrippn, much less the garbage he put out w no limit...to me t nutty is tight as fuck on some tracks but then theres the rest of his music which to me sounds the same thanks to his delivery which almost always sounds the same, i can only make out about 30percent of the hsit he says.

Jun 28, 2002
T Nutty got's heat he is just young so his content isn't there yet. He doesn't really got much to say but to play with metaphors and what not but i think as he matures he will grow. His style is also alittle one sided but i think that 2 has the potential to grow. I was really looking for him to do big things awhile back but he never stayed true to the hood sound I hate his production!! Doc shit was hard to me all the shit thats from the outside looking in except the doc hollywood or whatever album other then that it was good music people just couldn't adabt to the change but his shit was always quality to me. You can't compare T-Nut to him 2 way different styles of rap. I ain't even gonna touch the snitch shit the streets already know what it is we were there and saw what we needed to see. There are others who weren't and for them of course it is only rumor and thats whats up. I'm not speaking on shit thats over done and a wrap any longer. I still got love for Doc he put me on in this rap shit and i learned alot from the nigga. We had our beef but that's over the nigga done showed me how to make hundreds of thousands of dollars so i could never be mad at that. Back on topic though to fall off means he is still releasing he has plenty of fans that it'll go out and pick up a doc c.d if they thought they was gonna get that hood sound again!! That's my take...

Tre-8