Never Saw a rapper fall off as much as mr doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
released an absolute classic, then released nothing but garbage for years. What happened.
No doubt, that motherfucker was an underground superstar with that Settrippin shit.

When he dropped Bombay I stopped feeling that shit.

If you ask me I would say that siccness and settrippin really should have never existed, despite the fact the shits classic, that style was all Cedric Singleton.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Good concept and one good song along with a couple dozen fillers doesn't equal a good album....No wonder u can't seem to do as well as u brag about on the music shit.....Ur rap IQ is pretty dead homie...I'm dumb for not owning an album cuz I like one song? The video sucked though...Especially the part when they showed some gay Italian mean mugging the camera looking like a fag.
LOL this gay italian with smash the fuck outta ya in real life jelly filled donut. thats right keep lookin at me in the video HAHAHAHA. envy like a muthafucka everytime u read or see me! u older now so maybe u can finally understand u can never be us just look at us. oh i thought u was going to LA to take over a wig store lol another like from the white boy. but u tryin to pick a career? check ya temperature fool its over. get in the welfare line and let me pay for ur milk and chesse looser POW....

Sep 3, 2002
If you ask me I would say that siccness and settrippin really should have never existed, despite the fact the shits classic, that style was all Cedric Singleton.
Interesting. But do you care to elaborate? That's like saying Suge Knight is responsible for Doggystyle, The Chronic and Dogg Food.

Do your really believe this or u trying to stir the pot? Because truly Doc and Lynch Left BMR they left the Banging shit alone for the most part.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
U been kickin' out those empty ass threats for over two years now....Hahahaha....Envy u???? Hahahaha!!!! I'd ather envy Gramm Krakker.
Bitch u are Gramm kracker lol. how come ur the first to respond right after i post everytime? u truely have no life if u on here that tuff. point proven u are my biggest groupie and u doin it for free lol. 1 word for u welfare!

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
the snoop dogg comparison to mr. doc isn't that far off the mark. if you can be real and not put your favorite rappers on a pedastal, you would admit that these sac artists are just glorified extensions and copies of the rappers that came before them.

mr. doc sounded like snoop he had a similar laidback smooth flow and he put the heavy emphasis on crippin, and getting high just like snoop

x-raided sounded like geto boys on psycho active he had the same lyrical content about mental illness, rape, murder

and lynch sounded like spice 1 with the fast rapping and the raggae

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
^
i don't see it that way. ok, you've got a point there maybe with snoop, but there is nothing alike whatsoever as far as the others imo. sac artists as a whole were unique in their own way.
if anything, lynch sounded like sicx and sicx like lynch. then you had x-raided kicking game in similar fashion to a predecessor like ice-t. when i think about doc on his debut, i have mc eiht in mind and "we come strapped". also, there is some resemblance to the long beach rapper domino (when rapping about hoes).

Sep 3, 2002
the snoop dogg comparison to mr. doc isn't that far off the mark.
THe Snoop Dogg comparison is something I said like 2 years ago on this board (feelin old), in reference to how Lynch Debuted DOc on Season the Way Dre did Snooop on the CHronic, and not really about how Doc is tighter than SNoop. THis new guy took it the comparison a little too far, but I see he got some followers so proceed...

May 30, 2006
^
i don't see it that way. ok, you've got a point there maybe with snoop, but there is nothing alike whatsoever as far as the others imo. sac artists as a whole were unique in their own way.
if anything, lynch sounded like sicx and sicx like lynch. then you had x-raided kicking game in similar fashion to a predecessor like ice-t. when i think about doc on his debut, i have mc eiht in mind and "we come strapped". also, there is some resemblance to the long beach rapper domino (when rapping about hoes).
Actually the X-Raided/Geto Boys comparison is right on if ur familier with the Geto Boys old shit from 89-90....That "Let A Hoe Be A Hoe" line...X got that from Willie D...Even X himself said him, Sicx and Lynch bumped alot of Geto Boys, Cube and NWA religiously back in the day.