Never Saw a rapper fall off as much as mr doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2008
I THINK EVERYBODY WANTS ANOTHER MR.DOC ALBUM AND HE'S NOT COMING OUT EVER AGAIN SO EVERYBODY WANTS TO TALK DOWN ON HIM. THERE WAS GOOD SONGS ON ALL THE ALBUMS IF YOU LISTEN. BUT TO COMPARE THAT CLASSIC SETTRIPPIN BLOCKSTYLE TO ANYTHING ELSE CANT BE DONE. SAY DOC ATTEMPTED TO MATCH THEM BEATS AND DO SOMETHING NEW LIKE THAT THEN ALL YOU WOULD BE SAYING ITS SOUND OUTDATED YOU CANT WIN THERES TOO MANY DIFFERENT OPINIONS, YOU CANT SELL ALBUMS MAKING JUST GANG BANGIN MUSIC NO MORE YOU HAVE TO DO THE CLUB THING OR YOUR ASS OUT !!! THATS MY OPINION. LOOK AT BUGSY FROM SAC HES DOING HIS THING HE FOUND AWAY TO ADAPT . LYNCH HAS ALL THAT HORROR CORE FOLLOWING THATS WHY HE STILL SELLS DOC NEVER HAD THAT!! AM I NOT PARTIALLY CORRECT ON THIS?????

May 30, 2006
I THINK EVERYBODY WANTS ANOTHER MR.DOC ALBUM AND HE'S NOT COMING OUT EVER AGAIN SO EVERYBODY WANTS TO TALK DOWN ON HIM. THERE WAS GOOD SONGS ON ALL THE ALBUMS IF YOU LISTEN. BUT TO COMPARE THAT CLASSIC SETTRIPPIN BLOCKSTYLE TO ANYTHING ELSE CANT BE DONE. SAY DOC ATTEMPTED TO MATCH THEM BEATS AND DO SOMETHING NEW LIKE THAT THEN ALL YOU WOULD BE SAYING ITS SOUND OUTDATED YOU CANT WIN THERES TOO MANY DIFFERENT OPINIONS, YOU CANT SELL ALBUMS MAKING JUST GANG BANGIN MUSIC NO MORE YOU HAVE TO DO THE CLUB THING OR YOUR ASS OUT !!! THATS MY OPINION. LOOK AT BUGSY FROM SAC HES DOING HIS THING HE FOUND AWAY TO ADAPT . LYNCH HAS ALL THAT HORROR CORE FOLLOWING THATS WHY HE STILL SELLS DOC NEVER HAD THAT!! AM I NOT PARTIALLY CORRECT ON THIS?????
Ur all the way wrong

1. No one wannts another Doc album..Trust me!

2. Ur example of him releasing another Setripn was weak...Nobody ever asked for another Setripn...They just wanted another quality album.....Docs gangbanging career didn't even last long enough to put out another gangbang album cuz by the time Bombay dropped his life and mindstate were somewhere toally different....U can tell by listening to Bombay and even reading his interviews from 99-01.

3. And u don't have to do the club thing or ur ass is out....Maybe if ur trying to make it on MTV Jams or the radio but if ur an underground rapper u can keep it gully and still keep ut fan base.

Oct 9, 2008
Now that i think bout it you must not listen to that much rap music if you never seen any rapper fall off as much as mr doctor..I've seen plenty of rappers fall off wit way more status then mr doctor

May 30, 2008
Ur all the way wrong

1. No one wannts another Doc album..Trust me!

2. Ur example of him releasing another Setripn was weak...Nobody ever asked for another Setripn...They just wanted another quality album.....Docs gangbanging career didn't even last long enough to put out another gangbang album cuz by the time Bombay dropped his life and mindstate were somewhere toally different....U can tell by listening to Bombay and even reading his interviews from 99-01.

3. And u don't have to do the club thing or ur ass is out....Maybe if ur trying to make it on MTV Jams or the radio but if ur an underground rapper u can keep it gully and still keep ut fan base.
THERE ISN'T ONE RAPPER THAT DONT WANT TO BE ON MTV.THEY MIGHT PUT ON A FRONT BUT THEY WOULD JUMP SHIP IN A HEARTBEAT IF OPPERTUNITY PRESENTED ITSELF. IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODYS ALBUM HAS SOME SORT OF RADIO CUT !!!!!!! WHY FOR THE REASON THAT THEY HOPE 2 BLOW. THATS WHAT DOC ATTEMPTED TO DO BECAUSE MUSIC WAS CHANGING AND HE ATTEMPTED TO DO THAT WITH THAT " ANGEL " TRACK OFF BOMBAY. AND I HONESTLY REALLY LIKE THE DOCUMENTARY ALBUM BUT THATS ME. I JUST FEEL YOU HAVE TO GO WITH THE TIMES. I WISH DOC WOULD MAKE ANOTHER ALBUM, I LIKE CREATIVITY BUT ALWAYS KEEPING A PORTION OF THE ALBUM DEDICATED TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM.SO I APPRECIATED YOUR OPINION AND THE DEBATE . NO DISRESPECT , I DONT NEED TO ACT HARD ON THESE BOARDS IF YOU CANT TAKE A OPINION YOU IN THE WRONG FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
lol @ those snoop albums being better than setripn bloccstyle.

@EG
imo doc has been far from average on his debut. he portrayed the album like a gangbanging movie with full of story telling and a cool laid back flow. if that shit was average, then what the hell is so special about t-nutty, young bop, and then fools you listen to? nothing, that's right. lyrically, they ain't even close to doc. FACT.
i'm not trying to make this a pissing contest, but you are hella biased when it comes to certain rappers.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
when i heard SB it was only because of lynch's name on it, but that shit is a banger from start to finish. on bombay i was expecting some more of the same classic but it was disappointing, doc holiday i thought was a better album i stopped giving a damn after that. that whole odysea shit killed it. i do respect doc for what he has done with his life, he saw passed the gang bang and went another way and if he is happy doing the family thing so be it. he put out a great album (SB) at a great period in rap music and that wont change i still bump SB and when i do it takes me back to that era on some reminiscent BS. i always thought it wasnt the music of bombay or doc holiday that killed those albums for me cause they do have bangers on there, but i was always expecting to get another classic

Jun 28, 2002
^^^he never left Sac he lives in Fair Oaks with his woman and new baby and his other kids, he used to work at the gym off Folsom Blvd not too long ago, he would be right there ready to sell you a gym membership and anyone that knows him knows he is around, if he's such a snitch then why has NOBODY done shit about it???? these Doc threads are gettin tired....everybody should just shut the fuck up unless they know the real deal or wanna see him, he aint hard to find
You are misinformed that was about 5 years ago he worked at the gym and he hasn't lived in fair oaks in like 2 he is not even in Cali!!!^^^^^^^

Jun 28, 2002
when i heard SB it was only because of lynch's name on it, but that shit is a banger from start to finish. on bombay i was expecting some more of the same classic but it was disappointing, doc holiday i thought was a better album i stopped giving a damn after that. that whole odysea shit killed it. i do respect doc for what he has done with his life, he saw passed the gang bang and went another way and if he is happy doing the family thing so be it. he put out a great album (SB) at a great period in rap music and that wont change i still bump SB and when i do it takes me back to that era on some reminiscent BS. i always thought it wasnt the music of bombay or doc holiday that killed those albums for me cause they do have bangers on there, but i was always expecting to get another classic
Well said!!!

Oct 9, 2008
lol @ those snoop albums being better than setripn bloccstyle.

@EG
imo doc has been far from average on his debut. he portrayed the album like a gangbanging movie with full of story telling and a cool laid back flow. if that shit was average, then what the hell is so special about t-nutty, young bop, and then fools you listen to? nothing, that's right. lyrically, they ain't even close to doc. FACT.
i'm not trying to make this a pissing contest, but you are hella biased when it comes to certain rappers.
I think mr doctor is the shit but T-Nutty shits all over him lyrically, wit delivery, the whole 9!!