NCAA TOURNAMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
I think WVU is going to be just too good for the Dawgs to win this one. I hope I am wrong though. The further we get in the tourney, the better chance we have of snagging Terrence Jones.
yeah they have looked pretty damn good all year. i didnt think we'd come back again marquette either, this team has been amazing for the last couple months when it seems like theyve had to win every game. youre right though, the further we get and the better we do its going to help bring all kinds of kids hopefully, tony wroten next year as well as t jones this year

Jan 20, 2007
darryl bryant broke his foot today. don't know how much it will affect wv but it could be more of a chance for uw to wear wv out faster

Jun 9, 2007
man I can't believe Syracuse lost. My brackets are finally officially completely fucked now.

Oh well.

Good shit by Butler taking advantage of all their boneheaded mistakes.

May 9, 2002
WTF is Overton's problem for Washington?

is he always that out of control and careless with the ball?
Yes. That is the major knock on him. He has been known to be out of control once he gets in the paint.

This game was a HORRIBLE showing. Huskies just looked zapped. No energy, too much fouling, NO rebounding. They looked like the Huskies from earlier this season when they were 0-7 on the road before beating Stanford.

Pathetic.

Jan 20, 2007
man, the huskies played terrible today. was ugly to watch. specially the 2nd half. at one point they had 4 chances to score right under the hoop and they just couldn't put it in. Pondexter played terrible.

on another note, was cool to see butler win and cornell is coming to play tonight

Jun 9, 2007
he's the same dude that dunked on LeBron during that high school game last year... lol

dude's already a great player, gonna be an elite pro for sure in a few years