NCAA TOURNAMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2009
I just didn't buy into this hype that no one in the tourney can beat Kansas. Nothern Iowa was a team to watch so I took a chance and took Northern Iowa over Kansas. Villanova is the team that fucked my bracket up because I had them going to the Final Four. Fuck you Villanova!!!

May 3, 2002
Wow...some monumental upsets today. UW gettin in UNM's ass!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU!!!! we had a good year but damn ya'll took it to us big time we were so hyped for todays game but shit we got rocked we were the youngest team in the tourney got some nice players coming in next year so we'll be back and ready

(speaking from a student perspective)

May 3, 2002
I am late to this thread and I love college ball by far of every other title race my final four (including championship match up) got wrecked by nova but I have Syracuse winning it.....I run na pool at my work for the past 5 years of the bracket (won 2wice myself both times UNC won) ...if Syracuse wins im good....whose your Final 4?

PS FUCK DUKE hope their the next 1 seed out

Jul 5, 2009
I just didn't buy into this hype that no one in the tourney can beat Kansas. Nothern Iowa was a team to watch so I took a chance and took Northern Iowa over Kansas. Villanova is the team that fucked my bracket up because I had them going to the Final Four. Fuck you Villanova!!!
U didn't buy into KU but u bought into Villanova?

Mar 26, 2009
your telling me you picked NI to beat Kansas today? I bet you predicted 9/11 too
I did predict 9/11. :siccness:
U didn't buy into KU but u bought into Villanova?
Yep and I was retarded for picking them. Villanova had been playing like shit lately and I though they would pick their game back up. ERRR I was wrong, they should of really got knocked off in the first round. Robert Morris got jewed.

Jan 18, 2006
I didn't think cal could hang at least its not a blow out. I don't know what it is about Michigan st. Seems like they always come up with the big shot when they need it in the tournament.