NCAA TOURNAMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
fuck duke.

they shouldnt even have been in that region. NCAA loves duke though so they gave them the easiest way in.

conspiracy...
LOL

Yeah, right.

I'm sure the NCAA foresaw Kansas losing to Northern-fucking-Iowa...who is a good team, no doubt, but come on...Northern-Fucking-Iowa?

LOL @ KU. It's easy to dream up conspiracy theories when your team is out of the tourney.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
You got that from PTI. You ain't no Wilbon, foo!

I really dont give a shit who wins. However, when a Gaytor fans says one thing, it is LAW that I say the exact opposite. Sorry dude, rules are rules.

Actually...Wilbon got that from me.

Funny you call me a ''GAYtor" fan, when your team is the one getting fucked up the ass on a regular basis by their opponents. How's that rebuilding coming along?

LOL

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
LOL

Yeah, right.

I'm sure the NCAA foresaw Kansas losing to Northern-fucking-Iowa...who is a good team, no doubt, but come on...Northern-Fucking-Iowa?

LOL @ KU. It's easy to dream up conspiracy theories when your team is out of the tourney.

Actually during the selection process they was shocked that NIU was a 9 seed.

And you say it like NIU? NIU!?!!? So duke has never been upset?!?! Duke hasnt even made it to the sweet 16 for how many years?

And you have been absent all year until your team started doin good. So why dont you just go ahead and go back to your hole.

It makes it even worse that you dont even have a reason to root for duke. Your just a bangwagon fan.

Get outta here lmao.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Actually during the selection process they was shocked that NIU was a 9 seed.

And you say it like NIU? NIU!?!!? So duke has never been upset?!?! Duke hasnt even made it to the sweet 16 for how many years?

And you have been absent all year until your team started doin good. So why dont you just go ahead and go back to your hole.

It makes it even worse that you dont even have a reason to root for duke. Your just a bangwagon fan.

Get outta here lmao.

LOL I haven't been absent all year...I've been in these threads it seems like every year for the past 10 years on this site, and been a Duke fan since the early 90's. I'm just not on this site as much as I used to be. But it's cool, man, you can try to make me look bad to ease the hurt of KU losing to NORTHERN IOWA. And you can STILL try to big up NORTHERN IOWA all you want, but KU was the number one overall seed, and should have won the whole thing. Hell, even I had them winning, easily, too.

Sorry your team choked out of the tourney, but it still is NORTHERN IOWA. A good team, but not KANSAS.

And the whole ''bandwagon'' thing is funny. Why aren't you a K State fan? Or Wichita State? Kansas Wesleyan?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
My grandfather was a big shot @ Florida in the 50's and 60's, so I grew up a Gator fan.

I started following college basketball in the early 90's and that's who I followed (Duke). They were like rock stars in the early 90's, especially after beating UNLV. The closest university I have to my hometown is Boise State, and the closest in-state is UNLV or UNR.

Besides...aren't you from Washington?

May 9, 2002
My grandfather was a big shot @ Florida in the 50's and 60's, so I grew up a Gator fan.

I started following college basketball in the early 90's and that's who I followed (Duke). They were like rock stars in the early 90's, especially after beating UNLV. The closest university I have to my hometown is Boise State, and the closest in-state is UNLV or UNR.

Besides...aren't you from Washington?
I am. But I follow FSU sports in general, not just football.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
LOL I haven't been absent all year...I've been in these threads it seems like every year for the past 10 years on this site, and been a Duke fan since the early 90's. I'm just not on this site as much as I used to be. But it's cool, man, you can try to make me look bad to ease the hurt of KU losing to NORTHERN IOWA. And you can STILL try to big up NORTHERN IOWA all you want, but KU was the number one overall seed, and should have won the whole thing. Hell, even I had them winning, easily, too.

Sorry your team choked out of the tourney, but it still is NORTHERN IOWA. A good team, but not KANSAS.

And the whole ''bandwagon'' thing is funny. Why aren't you a K State fan? Or Wichita State? Kansas Wesleyan?

WOW, you really dont know much about college basketball do you? If you did you would know that the #1 overall seed rarely wins it. I wonder how many times Duke has been #1 overall and not made it. More times than KS im sure.

And im a KU fan because i lived 30 minutes away from the campus and I always wanted to go there. If i was a true bandwagon fan i would be a Kstate fan since i love football way more and they was pretty damn good in the 90's. So your theory doesnt make sense.

But go ahead and bounce around the country. Its a good look.