NCAA TOURNAMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
They were like rock stars in the early 90's, especially after beating UNLV.
Remember the year before Duke beat UNLV? I do. I'm pretty sure it is still the largest margin of victory in a NCAA Championship game ever! It was UNLV 103 Duke 73

I've hated Duke ever since then, they were a bunch of soft ass cry babies. Christian Laettner was/probably still is a fag, Seat Belt Bobby Hurley was a pussy, and Grant Hill was alright. I never knew how anyone could root for Duke.

The good ole days!!!

Oh yeah, Go Butler

Jan 18, 2006
If Michigan St. made it to the final i think that they could have pulled off the upset but now that its Butler, Duke wins easily.

Mar 24, 2006
what a weak ass championship game.

must be nice for duke fans knowing they were given the easiest road to the final 4 out of all the top teams in the nation.

FUCK DUKE AND FUCK THE ACC!

Mar 24, 2006
Theres no excuse for Kansas not making it past the sweet 16
why do you think its called "March Madness"? thats what makes this the most popular time of the year and every team can't win it. every year there is big upsets like that, this year was just our year to be that team to get upset. im fine with that.

but....

Duke though? fuck them!

first they get a #1 seed before the more deserving team does and then they get the gift of being put into the easiest fuckin' bracket of them all. oh well, i hope they lose and butler becomes champs.

May 3, 2002
These past seasons have been hell for me seeing the Lakers win a championship, Yankees and now Duke is in the championship what's next fuckin dallas in the superbowl? Fuck Duke GO BUTLER

Jul 6, 2008
i hope in exchange for duke winning, karma acts out in revenge and all the lakers die in a fiery plane crash, that or lebron suffers a heart attack while doing his gay ass cabbage patch dance on the sideline, and its revealed that he was actually 65 years old, and heart attacks are common for that age group and he was using hair for men hair coloring gel to hide is grey.

seriously, there is nothing worse in this world, than Duke winning anything.