MVP!! WHO IS THE NFL MVP AT THIS POINT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS THE NFL MVP AT THIS POINT???

• Donovan McNabb

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Marshall Faulk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brett Favre

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Ladainian Tomlinson

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Mike Vick

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Priest Holmes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aaron Brooks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw its not about breakin records to me..stats do matter but I take everything into consideration and I see what he has done to teams this year, and what he has around him, and I just think he is the most important player on the team.. I think that out of all the candidates that if Vick were to get hurt that would hurt his team more than anybody else, but well see what happens!!! GOT EM!!!

May 9, 2002
i can feel that and i would rather have a super bowl ring then a mvp anyway!!!! i got a question for u though, u think the chargers fucked up by tradin away the #1 pick 2 years ago. they got l.t. and breeze from the trade but would u rather have vick then both them?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw I think it worked out for both teams!! Ofcourse everyone knows Vick was the best player of all involved, but S.D. also got a good QB, and a tight RB, plus Atlanta threw in T. Dwight who is a startin WR for them, so it worked out for both!!! And both teams are playin good ball this year!!! GOT EM!!!