MVP!! WHO IS THE NFL MVP AT THIS POINT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS THE NFL MVP AT THIS POINT???

• Donovan McNabb

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Marshall Faulk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brett Favre

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Ladainian Tomlinson

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Mike Vick

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Priest Holmes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aaron Brooks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
Favre has Ahman Green............Vick dont have shit..........warrick dunn aint fuckin with Ahman.

its hella close though, but Vick is doin unbelievable shit right now

Jun 14, 2002
its not that Vick dont have ne body he juss isent a good enough passer yet...and he dosent make things happen in the passin game...he will juss run..ya he breaks it once in a while..but he aint doin as much as Favre does for GB...but no doubt Vick is good

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yall trippin about Vick!! Vick is the best player in the league RIGHT NOW!!!! Yes Favre is second in my eyes for MVP, but Atlanta was horrible before Vick came!! He is very versatile, and brings hella shit to the table!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
where are you folks gettin the idea that Vick aint a passer???????? he would much rather pass the ball then run with it.............but if you had moves like Barry Sanders wouldnt you run too??????????

Vick can throw the shit outta the ball, if ya saw that game sunday then you saw his bomb......you right though he cant throw it like Favre, an there isnt a single qb playin today that can.........but dont think for a minute Vick cant throw it with the best of em

Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb said:
where are you folks gettin the idea that Vick aint a passer???????? he would much rather pass the ball then run with it.............but if you had moves like Barry Sanders wouldnt you run too??????????

Vick can throw the shit outta the ball, if ya saw that game sunday then you saw his bomb......you right though he cant throw it like Favre, an there isnt a single qb playin today that can.........but dont think for a minute Vick cant throw it with the best of em
any QB can throw. but Vick doeznt do a good job. sure he can bomb it, that doeznt mean he'z accurate. he throwz for wut, 180 yardz a game? he runz too much, i watched tha local sportz show here and they were pointin out all tha chancez that fool had to throw, but ran instead. damn if you all saw that shyt you'd know why im sayin he aint a good passer. 75% of tha tyme he takez off runnin he coulda passed it. sure he sayz he'd rather pass than run, but after seein all tha missed opportunitiez, that juzt doeznt sound true.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ok fatal u are intitled to your opinion, so I wont say u are wrong, but I totally disagree!! he can pass with the best of him!! Thats what Vick brings to the game, that make defenses go crazy, he is triple threat QB!! I dont know what channel u watch, but I watch ESPN and C. Berman and the whole team there, canr say enough about Vick, and with no negativity, so I dont know playa!!! He will be amongst the greatest whens he done, if not the greatest!!! GOT EM!!!

May 3, 2002
GANNON.point()
for his age he is a fuccin pimp
& he can run too
31 straight complete passes potna
tha only interceptions he has thrown where not his fault
recievers tippin tha ball & gettn bounced offa players toes & shit

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Jim Miller...naw j/p...I havent seen enough of Vick to call it, all I get is Fudge Packer games out here, and I hat Favre wit a Passion so I gotts ta go with Brady... Mateo's finest!!!!!!

"Represent Mateo and break these fake hoes for their pesos" SavC

Apr 25, 2002
i can guarantee Vick wont be ranked among tha bezt, and definately not THE bezt ever. we both know you're going too far with that one!
and no matter wut show i wuz watching, tha footage doez not lie. he runz without even thinkin about throwing. he iz not an RB he iz a fuckin QB! he needz to realize that. if he can get over hiz thirzt to run tha ball then eventually he'll become a great player, and maybe even among tha bezt! but az of now, that iz out of tha picture cuz he aint even tryin!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
i have nothing againzt Vick. i feel he iz a very valuable asset to Atlanta, and definately their MVP. he iz not a bad player, but he'z juzt not a good enuff QB to be considered one of tha bezt. feel that.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea ok homie!! Thanks for your opinion!! I was wonderin how can u guarantee what Vick would be ranked?? Do u see into the future?? Holla..cause if u can, I wanna know if I will ever fuck J-Lo!!! Vick will be the best and is among the best in the league right now!!! Just a difference in opinion homie!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Do u see into the future?? Holla..cause if u can, I wanna know if I will ever fuck J-Lo!!!
itz plain common sense. if he keepz playin tha way he'z playin he wont be considered tha bezt ever at that QB position. nobody but you will believe he iz tha bezt ever! and tha answer iz NO, i can GUARANTEE you'll NEVER fuck J-Lo!!!!

May 2, 2002
Vick is a good QB, but he does scramble too much. I don't think that makes him a bad QB though. It just takes time to adjust to the pro level and sit in the pocket. Alot of QB's needed a couple years to adjust (as a starter). Cunningham, McNabb, McNair, etc. They had that run first mentality, but learned to sit in the pocket. Vick will adjust...but in college he ran so damn much.....

If Atlanta goes to the playoffs...Vick will be MVP. Atlanta wasn't horrible last year, but Vick has added an extra dimension to that team.

Although a case could be made for Bledsoe if Buffalo goes too. Buffalo was shit last year.

Then again, the Brees/Tomlinson combo in San Diego could make some noise too if they go.

Who knows...it's a toss up.....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Atlanta was weak last year mane!!! Again Vick is one the best already now, and all the t.v. analyst pit him up there with the best, so I still dont get your explanation fatal!! And hos multi dimensional game has Def. Coordinators doin flips... So I dont think he needs to change his game, he just needs to get more targets to hit, and basiclly he's still learnin in his 2nd year!! But he is already a MVP candidate, but time will tell how great he will be!!

Also damn fatal u have just busted my bubble man....how could you homie!! I actually thought that I was gonna fuck J-Lo since everybody else is!! haha!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
yea i fucked her a few tymez myself. LoL.

Vick iz a good player. one of tha bezt all around playerz in tha league, but if you single out hiz position (QB) he iznt that great, YET! maybe when he learnz to sit in tha pocket and actually make passez he will get my vote for possibly one of tha bezt QB'z. but az of now, he runz way too much to be considered an actual PASSING QB. and thatz wut QB'z are rated on, PASSING, cuz thatz wut they're for! RB'z are for running, and sumtymez FB'z.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I feel ya homie, but Vick brings that new dimension to the game...he is the fastest of any QB that ever ran...S. Young, Cunningham, Brunell, Tarkenton etc... By the way Tarkenton ran for alot of his career and he is considered in the top 10 by alot of t.v. sport folks!! If u dont know him, he played for the Vikes!! But still I like what Vick brings, because if u look at it from a defensive point of view, what do u do to stop Vick?? Its not easy and the big difference is that if u try to take the run away from him, he can and has thrown the ball well!!!! So just continue to keep an eye on him and I think he will change your mind as well!!! GOT EM!!!