MVP!! WHO IS THE NFL MVP AT THIS POINT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS THE NFL MVP AT THIS POINT???

• Donovan McNabb

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Marshall Faulk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brett Favre

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Ladainian Tomlinson

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Mike Vick

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Priest Holmes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aaron Brooks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Aight lets get it crackin, and be real with yo picks...Pick who u really think is the MVP at this point!!! If u think someone other than whos on the list, then make sure u post his name!!!

I pick Mike Vick!! The best player in football and definitelly the most valuable!! He has Atlanta in position to win the division!! The best division in my eyes to!! GOT EM!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Vick or Favre.....I can't call it:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :cheeky: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I would pick my boy McNabb but he broke his ankle, I can't belive that fuckin shit. Then I'd go with Priest Holmes but he has been fuckin up lately. So I had to Pick L.T. but Marshall is a close second.

Apr 25, 2002
Vick wil never be among tha bezt QB'z for tha fact he doeznt throw. sure he runz and haz speed to be a major threat when hiz recieverz are tied up, but QB'z are for passing not running. thatz wut tha RB iz for!

i voted for Priest Holmes. tha man iz a savage.

Apr 25, 2002
gotta go with Favre...

Not that I would pick either of them, but have you guys seen these numbers...

Chad Pennington AFC leading QB rating of 99.8
Marc Bulger NFC leading QB rating of 107.4

Gotta throw Duece up on that list though, cause he had filled Ricky's shoes and then some...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Well actually A. Brooks is more important than Duece in my eyes, so he made the list before him!! And there is no way in hell that Pennington will come close to this award!! Bulger play what 4 games..and it looks like after this game tomorrow, he will be back on the bench, so he wont win it either!!! GOT EM!!!