MVP!! WHO IS THE NFL MVP AT THIS POINT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS THE NFL MVP AT THIS POINT???

• Donovan McNabb

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Marshall Faulk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brett Favre

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Ladainian Tomlinson

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Mike Vick

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Priest Holmes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aaron Brooks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jun 14, 2002
B-Buzz said:
Jim Miller...naw j/p...I havent seen enough of Vick to call it, all I get is Fudge Packer games out here, and I hat Favre wit a Passion so I gotts ta go with Brady... Mateo's finest!!!!!!

lol hater right here man...im a huge Packer fan let it be known but how u gunna hate Brett Favre hes a class act and hes one of the best of all time..im sure ppl will agree..but im guessin u dont like him cuz hes one of the best...how can u hate a class act like Favre

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
4 words::: 1. I 2. Live 3.In 4.Chicago

Im a Bears fan till the death of me. My moms is from Chicago and my pops is from the Bay, Ive lived in both places so my whole life Ive been a bears fan and a 9ers fan....Giants fan and a Cubs fan...Bulls fan and a Warriors fan.

Fuck the Fudge Packers!!!

10^7

C

CinFul-1

Vick will probably be considered one of the greatest QB's of all time in 10 years. He's so young and is just learning on how to run an offense. Vick I bet is only at 40% right now of his potential.

but for MVP it will probably come down to Favre and Bledsoe

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Told yall my boy Vick is the shit!!! Where is that guy that said Vick cant throw?? haha, my boy tore shit up today throwing the rock!! And now at this point its clear cut that Vick is the MVP!! Favre has fallen to 2nd or 3rd, dependin on how u look at P. Holmes, because his team sucks!! But he is still a sav!!! M. Vick-tory is Da Man!!! GOT EM!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Here go yet again...anotha wannabe-me -ass-mark usin my trademizzle as uaual!!! I luv when yall Haider and Whiner folks follow after me and use my shit!! But like I said if u think Gannon will win MVP, u will be greatly dissapointed!! GOT EM!!!

May 9, 2002
it's like this,gannon is the best qb in the nfl hands.down he always gets off,and i've never watched a game were he throws 3 or 4 picks like farve or manning does he has 8 300 yard games the record is 9 so he will break that fo sho and he is on pace for the nfl record for yards in a season. but i know for a fact he wont win mvp. he plays for the raiders 1st of all and the nfl hates us. second, he isnt marketable. he aint gonna sell jerseys,hats,and shoes like vick will.so look for another bullshit award this year. but gannon will win super bowl mvp and there aint shit they can do to stop that!!!! now that is real talk.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ok boss, I know thats yo squad and u are behind them to the fullest, but Im sorry dogg, the MVP award wont be bullshit...it never has been bullshit!! Tell me when it was bullshit, cause I dont remember!! And I never saw Vick throw 3 or 4 picks in a game either..wait he has only 2 picks all year!! And how do u explain this league hatin the Haiderz mane!! Anybody could say that, come on dogg, u cant explain that!! Also again Gannon is good, but not the best, and not the MVP!!! Time will tell so we will see, but I guarantee that he wont win Superbowl MVP, because he wont see the superbowl to win it!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 9, 2002
1st off tell me what stat vick has over gannon? not comp %, not yards, and not td's. ok now that thats been said warner's mvp is along the same lines as if gannon won it right? he had talent around him and the best #'s just like gannon. and as for the nfl hating the raiders all u gotta do is watch one game and see what kinda calls the refs make. the imaculent reception, and the bullshit tuck rule are 2 other examples. not to mention last year in the playoffs in 2 games the teams the raiders played were called on just one penalty!!!! one in two games come on now, and it was a false start call one that had to be made.want more examples?? we played n.e. at night in a snow storm and there had never been a night game in the divional playoff's ever!!!! it wasnt even snowin at 12 the time the game should have been played. and last but not least we play denver in denver towards the end of the season every year on monday night cuz the nfl just loves to see the raiders lose to the broncos, now tell me the nfl dont hate on the raiders!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg what u are sayin still doesnt show me that they are hated on....if they dont commit the penalty then it wouldnt be called!!! That tcuk rule is in the NFL handbook so that was the right call!! Yall just mad cause it wasnt a call in your favor and I feel ya, but it was still the right call!!! And u say penalties here and shit like that, I see fucked up calls all around the league so I dont buy that folks!! Also Warner was a nobody who did bomb and won the MVP and that team was damn near flawless!! Your team is up and down and is one of the favorites, but when u look at Vick, look at his team and tell me who is tight besides him...no one!! The man makes coordinators change their gameplan because he has so many dimesions, but like I said u like Gannon and I think Vick will win, but we will see!! GOT EM!!!

May 9, 2002
the tuck rule was bullshit they looked for as long as they could to take that shit away from us and madden even said last night that the rule should be changed but they wont do it cuz it would prove they was wrong and even jerry rice said he can see the difference between playin for the 9ers and raiders. and gannon is twice the qb vick is right now vick is a athelete gannon is a field general

May 9, 2002
yeah i feel u playboy. i think vick is tight as fuck but to give a close mvp race to a rookie mayne thats hard to do.and if gannon breaks marino's record u dont think he would deserve the mvp?