MR. miggs tried to add me on myspace....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I still think he looks like a pale ass James Earl Jones
I just don't understand why he's hovering over the site, waiting for foos to talk about him....and I thought my siccness addiction was bad....

anyways, after reading musty's sig, I should change my sig to "I'm just here to annoy mustynutz"

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
illmannered666 said:
not only a snitch, a SELF ADMITTED snitch, thats why hes mad at the mods, he registered under a diff name ( Paulwalker21 ) and asked the mods to stop people from clowning him and said he would call the police if it didn't cease. He's a neutered poodle.
he said neutered poodle....lol

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
revengeG said:
I came back because this bitch on myspace decides he wants to start up a post just about me and post the messages I wrote him on here. That's some bitch shit, so of course I'm gonna come back and say what I gotta say.

-MR MIGGS

http://www.myspace.com/mrmiggs
I just thought it was comedy that you tried to add me and felt that I needed to share that with the siccness community.....lol
and the MODs are cool, cuz they put "suck dick for a living" under your name....lol cock smoocher