MR. miggs tried to add me on myspace....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Here's the convo: (top is most recent message, bottom is where it started)

Date: Apr 4, 2006 2:13 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]
Subject: RE: RE: RE: No Subject
Body: I admit it also was entertaining even in the posts I admitted that but then I got too involved in it and had a bit too much fun. I created the pwalker account to try to get the webmasters to delete the posting because the shit was getting out of hand when they started calling my job it was my intent at that point to stop that bullshit from getting worse by trying to pressure them to delete the post which they do a lot when something gets out of hand but in this case they didn't they wanted to ride that shit out to the end. So yeah it didn't work the way it was intended to, so in the end to stop the annoying phone calls work I had to scare them by telling them the calls were being traced - which they were because the owner of the company was pissed and the calling died down at that point.

But in general I enjoyed it to and most of the shit I said I said just to fuck around with their heads and play games with them. I felt that if they can have fun so can I.. you know?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Apr 4, 2006 1:30 PM

I'll give you this, it's not something substantial to trip on, but really only from my perspective. Overall, what happened on that site aint right, but you kinda brought it on yourself, (kinda started w/ the song, but grew to something WAY bigger than that when you started responding to the posts)......If someone can sit there and read the whole thing, oh man, couldn't have wrote a better movie script, cuz that shit is hella entertaining.....quick question though, was illmannered666 right, did you change your screen name to pwalker21?

Date: Apr 4, 2006 9:23 AM

They didn't kill nothing, no one is going to care about some stupid site and 20 or so loosers who were bored and decided to make fun of 1 person. Think about about no matter who went on there the same thing would have happened... it's really nothing substantial to even trip about.

Date: Apr 4, 2006 3:38 AM

dog, siccness killed u and now u want to add me as a friend? you're tripping

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hahaha I knew that was his job. Dude is a fucking square.

Hey Miggs I know you are reading this....you are a bitch. Getting in peoples heads? Yeah right. You were the one who got your card pulled...then went talking to the police. Making up a fake name and then acting like your a lawyer to get a thread deleted...what a bitch move lol.

Plus 40's album is damn near platinum...what do you have to say about that?

I have never even met you in person but you are one of the sorriest people I know.

Nuttkace

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
ite im confused here, Who is Mr. Miggs, and what happened back then?? someone tell me so i can have a good laugh.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
damn, that foo is such a fuckin square beanie....

Nuttkase said:
Plus 40's album is damn near platinum...what do you have to say about that?
uh, no its not....

igodummy said:
who got his work number?
post it up
the thread is in the classic posts, it got the number

Jul 12, 2002
Siccness destroyed that cat's online credibility and fucked with him in real life. I loved it. And to say nobody gives a fuck about this site?? Umm Miggs should try telling that to every bay area artist and label that posts here to promote. He will find differently.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
DJ Coma said:
Siccness destroyed that cat's online credibility and fucked with him in real life. I loved it. And to say nobody gives a fuck about this site?? Umm Miggs should try telling that to every bay area artist and label that posts here to promote. He will find differently.
Online credibility doesn't mean much. And those Bay artists aren't really doing shit anyway, so who cares? The only people making some what of a move are FAB, Keak, and 40. And 40 has been in the game for over a fuckin decade (even over 15 years) and still probably doesn't have enough money to retire and live off of. It's not like this site is the say all end all in life, or music. Although many people think it is.

Jul 12, 2002
Sixxness said:
Online credibility doesn't mean much. And those Bay artists aren't really doing shit anyway, so who cares? The only people making some what of a move are FAB, Keak, and 40. And 40 has been in the game for over a fuckin decade (even over 15 years) and still probably doesn't have enough money to retire and live off of. It's not like this site is the say all end all in life, or music. Although many people think it is.
Hold up there buddy. I in no way meant that online credibility meant shit I should have worded it different. I mean not a single Siccness member will buy his album because of all that. LOL @ those Bay artists not doing shit. I guess Done Deal ain't doing shit since Quinn is moving hella units and Ya Boy is signed to Black Wallstreet making loads of money writing for Kevin Federline. 40 makes more money than you and your artists combined will ever make. Somebody sounds bitter like the Siccness doesn't like their music or something?

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
The only reason I pressed it is cuz dude threatened to beat my "punk white ass", then tried to hide behind his computer screen, so I figured out who he was, got his phone number and address and posted it just to show how easy it was to touch him. Anyone can be found on here, never a smart idea to get cute with people you dont know.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Yeah i still read that classic post sometimes....that shit is Grrrrrreat....especially the pictures