MR. miggs tried to add me on myspace....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
miggsy, you called the po-po? not good....
why do you bother to come back on here..you are not welcome here..not because of your song to -40, but because of your pompous attitude..
if i were you, i just wouldn't come on here or even better log on as a different name, and keep your identity on the low..hey like the witness protection program!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Lol I like how you just completely disregard the fact that YOU got online and said YOU were gonna call the cops. And Miggs, if you can have phone calls traced that fast and use them against someone, you've got more clout than most cops who need warants. But hell, as much as you call them, you must be in good with the boys in blue!

Apr 25, 2002
miggs= i didnt call the cops cuz im not a snitch...BUT..if e does that shit again...IMMA TEEEELLLLLLLLLLL"

haha miggy u lil beverly hills ass gangsta..u are rectangular

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
igodummy said:

dont this nigga look like fred flintstone?

this nigga aint got no neck!! hahha miggs aka head n shoulders

Ahhh thats much better folks

I gotta use the IGODUMMY batsignal in more threads more often.

Always spice it up a bit like a that xmas eggnog with a splash of cognac:chinese:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
LMFAO at "this nigga aint got no neck!! hahha miggs aka head n shoulders". Head N Shoulders...hahahaha.

Dude does look like High Pitched Eric too.

Oh yeah and it doesn't matter whether you called the cops or not. You said yourself you gave a statement. That's a bitch move right there. And don't say you didn't have a choice...you could have told them you have no idea what was going on. We all know you spilled your guts to them though...don't even have to ask if you did or not.

I still love how you said you didn't have any idea the bay area had such a big rap scene. That is fucking classic. You don't get out alot do you?

Nuttkace

Feb 21, 2003
LMAO..this in the 'about miggs' section on his myspace..LOL

"All these releases online are just rough drafts." He states, "I just put em on here just so people will get to know MR. MIGGS and what he's all about. Don't feel afraid to leave comments negative or positive I love feedback. And if you wanna come up on here and hate fu** that sh** just hit me up on my cell bitches 408 661 3687 and we'll handle this."

Aug 8, 2003
lol, id feel sorry for dude but he put himself in that position by givin up so much traceable info then saying hes gonna woop someones ass and not follow thru with it.., so i have no regret in thinking i got that classic thread kick started :)

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i think i seen that nigga one time riding his bike at the bart station. now that i think of it, i shoulda jacked him. i dont even know what u did, but watch ur ass u fag.

Jun 15, 2005
..i read most of the 46 pages in that classic ass thread...i've seen some crazy ass shit up on this here internet...but never anything like that...dude got devastated...